B4 The Bell - Friday

Guest Icky Twerp

So far this morning....cont... Japan and South Korea have banned imports of U.S. poultry due to the Delaware Avian flu outbreak and Hanoi reports Avian Flu has jumped to Hogs and the W.H.O jumped in saying Hogs get human flu and the mutation of Avian with Human flu in Hogs could start a new pandemic.....lovely just freakin lovely!

I think I will just stay home and fast for a while -

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute capitalists have nukes...They will use them how they see fit...

Absolute capitalist quote "We are not in the habit of putting clubs in the hands of those who would destroy us"

Al Qaeda has Ukrainian Nukes or whatever the absolute capitalists want them to have...

Al Queda is as much a hapless victim as anyone else...There are plenty of absolute capitalist targets...None ever seem to be hit...Only responsible capitalist targets...

Problem reaction solution... Absolute capitalists create the problem...magnify the reaction and then offer their Absolute solution...

The world is currently in the last stages of the responsible creation absolute destruction cycle...

At the start Truth is defended and lies are attacked...In the end Lies are defended and truth is attacked...

Since the vast majority is dependant on the perpetualtion of lies for their existance...

Al Qaeda is a absolute capitalist problem construct...

Absolute capitalists who employ self indulgent reason believe that the ends justify the means and you can do whatever you want as long as you don't get caught...

The ends are not to get caught and the means are lies...

The stockmarket itself is just an absolute capitalist construct...Everyone here is dependant on that lie for their existance...

The longer a responsible capitalist operates inside of an absolute capitalist construct the more corrupted they become until it becomes absolute...

The whole system is so corrupted now that very few if any have the foggest idea what a non corrupted system is...

More energy is devoted to the perpetuation of lies then the maintainance of truth...

At this point in the terminal phase of the cycle truth will destroy the self delusion which civilization is dependant upon for it's existance...

The lies must be maintained or the civilizational system crumbles to dust...

That is why the planet is coated with ruins...As soon as the destiny of a civilization is dependant on lies and self delusion it will turn to dust very quickly...

Ruins are the end result of absolute capitalist thinking...

Press the Meat

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Doc, great call on the gold bottom.

It seems your saying we won't however see a sustained move on gold soon. Am I understanding this right?

Tanks. Also fine work on the Feed report.

yes, the good Doctor has been making great calls for some time on the HUI.

I for one wonder why so many in stoolville continue to quote other so called market timers on the PM's when the good doctor on his own site has been spot on again and again.

Press the Meat

It seems your saying we won't however see a sustained move on gold soon. Am I understanding this right?

I for one wonder why so many in stoolville continue to quote other so called market timers on the PM's when the good doctor on his own site has been spot on again and again.

Many tanks for the recognition.

HB-

That's the way it looked. I haven't updated the charts yet with Friday's action. Will post an update on both daily and long term charts in the AM. I doubt the timetable has been speeded up. I would note that when the PM's have surprised me, they have done so by being even stronger that I expected. So we'll see if there's any change in cmaps coming up.

euro on da move.

low was 1.2563 (on other plattforms it was a bit higher), right now after only 3 hours of trading it is at 1.2682.

That G7 statement was nothing else but hot air. Good interpretation by windy "nothing changed in essence", yes, thats it.

If G7 really had in mind to bring an end to the dollar downmove the statement would have had the words "the dollar decline did go to far in a to short time, therefore we will take unconventional action if necessary".

Such a statemtn and euro would be 250 pips down right now. The statement they made was the same they ever do, nothing new. Market will therefore just go on with its path.

Press the Meat

Many tanks for the recognition.

HB-

That's the way it looked. I haven't updated the charts yet with Friday's action. Will post an update on both daily and long term charts in the AM. I doubt the timetable has been speeded up. I would note that when the PM's have surprised me, they have done so by being even stronger that I expected. So we'll see if there's any change in cmaps coming up.

Tanks.

I am inclined to agree with you. If you see the potential for one of those panic up moves, like we saw Friday morning, let us know. :o :D

fxfox - that's about what I think too. I look at the GWB administration in the election economy thought mode and they don't look like they will let the G-7 or anyone else distract them from dropping the $ - which also makes Japan indirectly finance our budget deficit, and helps keep long term interest rates from taking off.

Thanks for joining us.

I've got some real nagging feelings about Index's...marching straight back up to new highs here.................................................

Probably going to get some follow through...Monday...hold above 1142..

brings 1145 on then 1149............test of highs in place then............

So I guess we watch for FAILURE..or 1180 is on deck.......................

Manufacturer Layoffs 105 Employees in West Georgia

WTVM, GA - 58 minutes ago

The Hoover Hanes Rubber Custom Mixing Corporation says it plans to close its Haralson County plant in mid-April.

The company will lay off 105 people.

The company, a division of RBX Industries, makes closed-cell foam materials and custom rubber compound.

The company says the west Georgia plant is one of three North American manufacturing facilities that will close between April 2 and April 16.

The company says financial losses, overcapacity in the rubber industry and weaknesses in the manufacturing economy led to the closure of the three plants.

http://www.wtvm.com/Global/story.asp?S=1635723&nav=8fapKh2o

Archived