Weak End B4 The Bell

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, sh*t!! Thats real nice, collecting millions in tax incentives while outsourcing to India.

Mellon Financial Defends Job Cuts at Everett, Mass., Facility

Mar. 28 - City officials are trying to determine what if any action they can take against Mellon Financial Corp., including a proposed $1 million payment, for eliminating as many as 300 jobs at its Everett facility and outsourcing the work to India.

Mayor David Ragucci and other local leaders met last week with Mellon officials and reviewed the tax incentive agreement Everett signed with Pittsburgh-based Mellon when it opened its 1,400-employee center in 1999.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/busin...nal/8299502.htm

According to the futures if the markets opened now the dow would be up about 90 points-like Joe Sixpack sat bolt upright in bed and said "we must buy stocks now" I don't think so! But a JAM it is! ;)

My unscientific and less than objective take on it is that everytime the administration has a bad weekend (and this was a real bad one for them) that the markets get jammed on Monday. Just an observation.

Sleddy I hope you are right-otherwise they could take this up to 1120 or 24 (as Hi-Hat noted earlier) and then we go tits-up!

Looking at the chart on 3/11/04, S&P high at 1125.96. On high volume for this trading range.

Would it not be a good place to place a short, if we are coming up with light volume?

I myself would like to see it get as close to that # as possible, but with much lighter volume.

I think it will take me some time to get into the groove of this board.

The sun,

Glad your here. Did ya see this?

Barrick Gold May Receive Bid From Rival Newmont, Telegraph Says

March 28 (Bloomberg) -- Barrick Gold Corp., the world's third- biggest gold producer, may receive a takeover offer from larger rival Newmont Mining Corp., the Sunday Telegraph reported, without saying where it got the information.

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=1...LE&refer=canada

DYSTOPIA is in the eyes of the beholder...what is stronger? the truth or lies...currently the liers idea of utopia is a dystopia of lies...Unfortunately due to the construction of the universe there is no way to make or create a lie more powerful then the truth...that is one of the key flaws in absolute capitalist thinking...

Lies are a finite component and truth is an infinite component...

The story of the three emperors one built his empire on cleaver lies another built his empire on diabolical lies and the last emperor built his empire on truth...

The last emperor's empire out lived the other two but the next emperor changed to the rule of the lie and that empire crumbled also...

Ruins are all that is left when finite lies come in contact with infinite truth...

A hyperdeflationary implosion of debt is such a contact point so is a 5 billion ton asteroid travling at 100 miles a second...

Military adventure and conquest will continue...the way in which the US economic system is currently constructed the Pentagon is a key part of the system itself...It is the self defence mechanism

When the easy pillage runs out then the kid gloves can come off...Real shock and awe will make it's apperance...

All major powers have massive abilities to project power...fear will keep the regional governors in line...everything has been and is being stratigically placed...

It should resemble a drug deal gone bad at the climax...Just like pushing one button on a keyboard causes millions of microscopic transistors to turn on and off 100 million times a second...

It will spin out of control rapidly once it snaps...

Archived