World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Perky pampering

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! What a drop into the close!!

Spoos at 2660 now.  If that breaks all hell might break loose.

NQ down a whopping 200 points into the close.

Not that surprised given the can we say tremendous 2000 SOW points ramp job in 24 hours.......

Doc this time is different from the past decade but as you pointed out the same giving the supply/liquidity.....

Madness what are you trading if anything?  Me long [email protected] average.....Will hold for a test of 35 from yesterday pre-market......

Not that surprised given the can we say tremendous 2000 SOW points ramp job in 24 hours.......

Doc this time is different from the past decade but as you pointed out the same giving the supply/liquidity.....

Madness what are you trading if anything?  Me long [email protected] average.....Will hold for a test of 35 from yesterday pre-market......

http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13167&page=1

Covered the ES Feb 9th 2500 put options today at 1 dollar from 86.5 for +85.50.  :D

Holding the ES Feb 9th call 2600 which i sold at 79....currently at 77..essentially a short ES position at 2677.

http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13167&page=1

Covered the ES Feb 9th 2500 put options today at 1 dollar from 86.5 for +85.50.  :D

Holding the ES Feb 9th call 2600 which i sold at 79....currently at 77..essentially a short ES position at 2677.

Ok that is a pretty darn good way to make a beans......Is this  a naked call I assume if we touch 2533 might be a place to buy back the option?

Ok that is a pretty darn good way to make a beans......Is this a naked call I assume if we touch 2533 might be a place to buy back the option?

The options expire in 2 days. I doubt we see 2533. I’m thinking we might see 2580-2600. I would look to cover these options in the 20-30 range which would give me a net profit on these options around 50-60 bucks and a total profit in the 120-130 range on this trade.

The options expire in 2 days. I doubt we see 2533. I’m thinking we might see 2580-2600. I would look to cover these options in the 20-30 range which would give me a net profit on these options around 50-60 bucks and a total profit in the 120-130 range on this trade.

Fair enough.....looking possible at the moment.....

Archived