Pathological panacea

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that the shakeout in GDX is bullish. We'll see. I'm expecting a YOOOGE move in gold the next couple of months.

Get daily updates of short term and intermediate cycle price projections for gold and HUI, and stocks to watch. And it supports your community.Subscribe today.

Gotta run.

I think that the shakeout in GDX is bullish. We'll see. I'm expecting a YOOOGE move in gold the next couple of months.

Get daily updates of short term and intermediate cycle price projections for gold and HUI, and stocks to watch. And it supports your community.Subscribe today.

Gotta run.

The setup is there for a spring higher.

We'll see.

Buy low

Sell high

Wash

Rinse

Repeat

PS - now is a good time to "take profits" as the ass munching fukwads on the Satan network would say

Also, caught a few minutes of Kernan this morning...looks like he's pimping out his kid again with that stoopid book

And as far as "Joe's" go, I would trade a Batapaglia for a Kernan any day of the week any time of the day

GDX just took out yesterday's low.

That's not a good sign coming off a double bottom.

Right now, it looked good getting out at 50.46. :lol:

Looks like major component GG has to fill the gap at 45, I guessing it has to fill before GDX goes up. That;s the theory anyway. Still also looking for GDX 53 in a week or two.

Gotta run.

Yep, I can see gold streaking north to $1900:

au0365nyb.gif

The Office of the Prime Minister on Foreign payments, UK has directly written to me with a warning that two "gentle men" are trying to intercept a payment of $10 Million that is due to me. I think I need to send my bank account information pronto to prevent this scam. I am so grateful for the personal attention paid by the PM of UK. Praise the Lord!.

GREAT BRITAIN,UNITED KINGDOM

Office of the Prime Minister on Foreign payments

Tel # :+44 70457 46642

From the Desk of A. E. McCollins

Our Ref: UK/LON/OXD1/10

TELEX: GBUKLOND.

PAYMENT FILE: GBUK/LON/10

Re: Inquiry to Release Your Overdue Payment

This is to draw your attention that The Office of the Prime Minister and the parliamentary council this last quarter has authorized us to effect every outstanding payment without delay and the amount due to be remitted in this first installment is $10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Dollars) The only problem is that we detected lot of irregularities associated with your transfer and we will appreciate if you answer the following questions..These two gentlemen namely Mr. Herbert Dean and Mr. Scone Anderson submitted an application letter that you authorized your fund to be paid into their account of Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS) with Account number UBS- A943BDG99 with a report that you are now incapacitated as a result of the ghastly motor accident you had some months back.

After processing the application of these gentlemen which they made known to us that they came from you, they succeeded in getting some required documents in making sure that we process the transfer as quickly as possible without any further delay. The delay in transferring the funds is due to the request for a power of attorney authorizing them to pursue this payment on your behalf. They asked us for a week so as to submit the document, but up till now we have not received any of the documents from any of you. Reconfirm to us if all these arrangement is authorized by you.

If you Are not the one authorising these two gentle men, then send your detailed information immediately as follows:

1:Beneficiary Name..................................

2:Beneficiary address..........................

3:Beneficiary Telephone No................................

4:Beneficiary Fax NO............................

5:Beneficiary Bank............................

6:Bank Address............................

7:Account N0.............................

8:Routing N0......................

9:Amount in Words.....................

Anticipating your prompt response.

Yours faithfully,

A. E. McCollins

Director Foreign Payments,

Office of the Prime Minister on Foreign payments

Tel # :+44 70457 46642

Finally made a couple $$ on TVIX (other symbol lookup: UFKD) long from 5.90 out at 6.70. The ONLY way and its still extremely risky to make any $$ on these is to day trade them. The gaps are simply enormous and often NEVER get filled.

Just put on 5 AAPL 610 put @ 15.40, looking to exit @23

Archived