Cube Trader

Hanky, as a member of this wonderful and educational site I cannot believe I have neglected your posts. I promise to be here more often and to learn your skills. Thanks for all your doing. have a great weekend :D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks zman,

I appreciate knowing someone is reading this stuff and my posts are not in vain!

Cyclical Bull well intact...

I have shown this chart before with RAFF system which is still on a BUY since 2002 bottom and Gann Square of the High levels.

Also the 21/55 week SMA cross-over has worked well to denote VLT changes in the trend...had a close bearish "brush" but no cross over this year!

And we are challenging the .618 FIB retracement but no Gann level of significance until the 2/3 Gann Sq of the High level at @1294

As you can see the Gann 1/2 Sq of the High level @1164 served as very important resistance and then lastly support, naturally.

Lastly as I have shown in the Gann thread also, are the 1987 low 1X1 and Zero line...we are most noticably bouncing are way right up the 1X1 !

post-2230-1132538009_thumb.jpg

I read them too dag nabbit.

Happy Thanksgiving Gang!

CT remains on BUY

HOM = BUY

QQQQ long position up 8% as I continue to hold.

I believe we will see continued strength into early December then maybe a bit of a pull-back before the final push up into the New Year if this behaves like most typical year end rallies which it has so far.

Hank

CT Weekend Update:

CT = BUY

HOM = BUY

Long QQQQ now up 9% :D

Some caution warranted here as we approach the upper TL pushing into the upper BB...internuts approaching their prior major high also a point not to be ignored particularly since this entire rally has extreme speculation written all over it and typical of later stages of bull cycles. Rumors of GOOG being added to the QQQQ's :rolleyes:

But the financials continue to perform...stay tuned...

Hank

post-2230-1133622684_thumb.jpg

post-2230-1133622703_thumb.jpg

post-2230-1133622724_thumb.jpg

Nice trade Hank....excellent! :)

Thanks AJC!

CT remains in CASH

HOM still on a BUY and up @8%

So far this year CT has produced a 10.9% return with 5 trades, 3 winners, 2 loosers. Double the performance of the major indexes, all at 5% or less.

See chart below.

Anything can happen market...but the bias is still UP and longs should be favored.

I time a 401K I have using HOM signals.

I still need to post the HOM performance chart but it has way outperformed the SP over the last 1,3,5,10 & 20 year periods!

Hank

post-2230-1134260000_thumb.jpg

Archived