Are we there yet ?

Judge Tells California to Let Loose 40,000 Inmates to Prey on a Frightened, Defenseless Populace

SAN FRANCISCO -- U.S. judges on Tuesday told California to prepare to release more than 40,000 of its 150,000 inmates to reduce overcrowding in state prisons, which suffer from massive healthcare problems.

That would clear up to 37,000 beds over two years, estimated California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Secretary Matthew Cate.

the sad part of this is, accordin' my figgers, it gonna break up 3,000 perfectly good romances

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judge Tells California to Let Loose 40,000 Inmates to Prey on a Frightened, Defenseless Populace

SAN FRANCISCO -- U.S. judges on Tuesday told California to prepare to release more than 40,000 of its 150,000 inmates to reduce overcrowding in state prisons, which suffer from massive healthcare problems.

That would clear up to 37,000 beds over two years, estimated California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Secretary Matthew Cate.

the sad part of this is, accordin' my figgers, it gonna break up 3,000 perfectly good romances

That is nice, the Kali politians have disarmed the population except for the right people. Let the fun and games begin. <_<

if you need a reason for a stiff drink.

never need a reason for that...

i'm going to give this market another 3-4 days to show me it wants to pullback and reset from these levels,

else i'm covering my shorts and stepping aside, close over 1015 and i'll cover them stat

can't get this waterspring to 1100 idea out of my head...still expecting a decent reaction back into the low to mid 900's

over the next 2 weeks before a panic 4-5 week rally into 1100...but market may just say eff you and charge to 1100 without

passing go

to be or not to be...decapitated

:lol: :lol:

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fw1RMKWypo.swf

Evelyn De Rothschild Warning Masses - Too Late (Holding Bonds, Oil, Gold)

from a few months ago

is he revealing the teams game plan!?

dharma

"How much further DOWN will oil go?"

Ah -- Up trend buddy. Since mid February.

"..banks geared 70, 80, 90 times..."

Ah -- Times? Duh.

"Oh, I'm invested in government bonds..."

Ok. This guy is a Trust fund Moran.

"How much further DOWN will oil go?"

Ah -- Up trend buddy. Since mid February.

"..banks geared 70, 80, 90 times..."

Ah -- Times? Duh.

"Oh, I'm invested in government bonds..."

Ok. This guy is a Trust fund Moran.

:huh:

Didn't he say he effectively sold out in 2007 and was holding government bonds?

That was a pretty smart trade to protect the family fortune.

Without sharing too much copyrighted content, the dataset analysis includes massive inflation in food and winter fuel costs, combined with 'crushing deflation' elsewhere, especially housing. A currency/commodity crisis in the earlier fall becomes a full-blown Death Of The Dollar international crisis in Nov.

That's just the beginning.

Anyway, link is above. It's just 10 bucks, if you need a reason for a stiff drink.

/tinfoil

This kind of escapes my mental capacity. Are they purportedly scavenging seemingly random data from the Internet to predict the fucture? And to top it all off you get to access this windows into the fucture for a meager 10 bucks.

I might be more skeptical than I thought I was.

Without sharing too much copyrighted content, the dataset analysis includes massive inflation in food and winter fuel costs, combined with 'crushing deflation' elsewhere, especially housing. A currency/commodity crisis in the earlier fall becomes a full-blown Death Of The Dollar international crisis in Nov.

Anyway, link is above. It's just 10 bucks, if you need a reason for a stiff drink.

/tinfoil

Took a little position in December lean hogs today to round out my corn position. Flation or flatulence, one or the udder... :wacko:

never need a reason for that...

i'm going to give this market another 3-4 days to show me it wants to pullback and reset from these levels,

else i'm covering my shorts and stepping aside, close over 1015 and i'll cover them stat

can't get this waterspring to 1100 idea out of my head...still expecting a decent reaction back into the low to mid 900's

over the next 2 weeks before a panic 4-5 week rally into 1100...but market may just say eff you and charge to 1100 without

passing go

to be or not to be...decapitated

I heard a guy on Biz radio who sounds like a stoolie call this The Phony Earnings Bubble. :lol:

Took a little position in December lean hogs today to round out my corn position. Flation or flatulence, one or the udder... :wacko:

Actually, the letter makes sense, the stuff you gotta have is going up and the stuff you owe money on is decresing in value. :o

/tinfoil

Yeah, I sort of remember them, using alGoreRhythms, like our intelligence agencies, to analyze "internet chatter", key words& phrases, repitition, etc. to predict inflection points and future phenom. I don't know about their track record but higher costs for what you need to live and deflation everywhere else, sounds about right to me.

And Doc, your Don't Worry, Be Happy TBAC report dovetails nicely. As I read it I kept seeing an updated Soylent Green world with 20 or so well-off happy banksters living in guarded enclaves, who refuse to make risky loans to the other 99.9% of the world that is slowly sliding out of the ranks of the tax-paying middle class into the underworld blackmarket, exascerbated by the baby boom spike retirement curve beginning the next two years, leaving an ever smaller workforce to appease their systemic vampire fraud and tax needs. Should government become irrelevant to the rest of us, order might become a problem in some places. These guys and their eCONomic theories are trapped in self-reinforcing unvirtuous circle of denial for a financial system on life support, me thinks. Other than that, it will probably all work out ok. :huh:

Archived