Moment Of Truth

Well, all you UFO fans, tonight with Part 10 of TAKEN we finally find out why the aliens came here in the first place.

And your last chance to see/tape this very well done miniseries in its entirety comes this weekend as follows:

Saturday, December 14, from 11 AM to 9 PM, Parts 1 - 5.

Sunday, December 15, from 11 AM to 9 PM, Parts 6 - 10.

In addition, from 9 to 10 AM tomorrow on the same channel, Inside Taken: Behind the Scenes Special will describe the making of this miniseries. And from 10 to 11 AM The Abduction Diaries chronicle the stories of people who say they have been abducted by aliens.

And on Sunday from 9 to 11 AM, The Roswell Crash: Startling New Evidence spotlights the investigation into that 1947 incident in New Mexico. I've already seen parts of this and I gotta tell you that there are things here that are absolutely amazing. Like the computer-enhanced note in the general's hand which, if true, IMO makes the whole case.

So I'm taping those programs as well after the end of Part 10 tonight (total of three T-160 8 hour tapes).

And with that I wish you all a very safe, enjoyable and stimulating weekend and don't forget to . . . . . watch the sky! :ph34r:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pdood, that's what I'm doing. Holding BEARX through it just in case it doesn't materialize and if it does it may be more of a poop than a pop :P

Tons of BEARX for now, more aggressive individual shorts after New Year's, that's when the ball really gets rolling.

Then it'll be dart throwers season again for shorts. Right now too many monkey wrenches. Downtrend still not in full swing.

BEARX went up the last two days despite an "up" market. Thank you Tice and thank you PMs.

Rock - you mean right about now :angry:

3 day cycle sto's are nearing a bottom and they know that below 1370 naz is bearish - this would be the logical place to begin a santa rally - if your bullish

No, not 12:53, my post was 12:48. And a bit late at that as well. Saw a change of market character on TICK/TRIN in both NYSE and NAZ around late 12:30s......and didnt wish to post it then.....too short term for most here. Another reason for chat! Sorry for the plug.

The jam isnt as big as I thought we might get, so far, but market character has definetly changed a bit for the daytraders.

The Bergen Record is reporting today that EPA secretary Christine Whitman will be the second cabinet member to bail, after O'Neill.

Whitman is the simpering Sloane ranger who issued $3 billion in state bonds to put the N.J. pension fund leveraged long the market in the last year of the Super Bubble, leaving the state budget in tatters as she 'graduated' to Washington.

Good-bye, airhead! Do us a favor and don't come back.

Archived