B4 The Bell Humpday August 11

Tis week end starting Thursday at Abbotsford just east of vancouver is the Abbotsford International Air Show which is North America's biggest it is preceded by a 3 day Arms fair and every sidewinder and RPG salesman is already hard at work but the biggest arms merchants at the fair are always the U.S. and the brits. Average attendance for the air Show is 140,000 a day. So I feel privileged Canada's Snowbirds (our version of the Blue Angels) who fly tighter than any Aerobatic Team are doing a 20 minute routine over the beaches of White Rock in an hour as a prelude to the show. If you ever get a chance to catch them pls do they are sensational as are the Blue Angels, only the best of the best, the real top guns fly for teams like these. Being a resort we are busy at this time of year but I must say I am surprised at the hordes of people thundering in here to watch this, especially the number of boats in the Bay, one could walk across the bay without getting wet!

Acckkkk !!!! Shitte !!!!! I forgot about that Snowbird show :( too far away to make it there now.

Maybe I'll stop in and pick up a Sidewinder in Abbotsford to console myself :lol:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...........................Is a USA Economic Collapse Due in 2005?.....................................

"The whole world is hostage to the misconceived economic policies of a dollar standard out of control."

" The US Senate just reconfirmed 78-year-old Alan Greenspan to an unprecedented fifth term as chairman of the world's most powerful central bank, the Federal Reserve, or Fed as it is known. The fact that President Bush re-nominated Greenspan underscores how vulnerable the global financial edifice is, and not how excellent a central banker Greenspan is."

http://globalresearch.ca/articles/ENG407A.html] http://globalresearch.ca/articles/ENG407A.html[/url]

They also initiated the draft in 2005. Just in case any stoolie didn't know, WARS are planned. The next one should be a doozy.

My thoughts have been drifting along the same line.

A really big war would efface the memory of all sorts of sins and pull the chestnuts of some Very Important People out of the fire.

They have been preparing the climate of public opinion, both here and abroad, for it for quite a while.

Every day, when I read the news, I ask myself: hyper-inflation or HyperTiger?

I'm having trouble making up my mind on this important question. Lately, I've been leaning toward hyper-inflation, although the latest CRB data, weakness in the mortgage market, the (admittedly massively manipulated) precious metals, and the decline in interest rates from their second quarter peak seem to point in the opposite direction.

I'm figuring inflationary wartime finance will be manifest.

What to fight about? With whom? Plenty from which to choose. For instance:

"TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran said on Wednesday it carried out a successful field test of the latest version of its Shahab-3 medium-range ballistic missile, which defense experts say can reach Israel or U.S. bases in the Gulf."

"Iran Tests Missile Capable Of Hitting Israel," by Paul Hughes

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?t...storyID=5944957

The International Atomic Energy Agency has been investigating the origin of particles of enriched uranium on used nuclear equipment Iran purchased from Pakistan. It concluded that at least some of the particles originated in Pakistan.

The Bush administration responded that, nevertheless it "was unswayed in its suspicions about Iran's nuclear agenda."

"Part Of Iran Nuclear Story Holds Up, Envoys Say," by George Jahn

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nati...107_iran11.html

TE:

Chapter 11 is a reorganization. Available only to businesses.

Chapter 7 is a liquidation, business or personal.

Everyone check out the financials. Especially the Dow Dogs like JPM, C, MER

They look like the SOX constituents last Thursday. Barely participated in today's Saudi Ramp Job.

Forget FNM, FRE, NCEN, etc. Those will be the last to go with the HGX.

Rotating Crash continues.

The Nasdaq stocks will quiet down a little. Now its the banks and brokers turn in the grinder.

Everyone has called for a bounce, including me last week.

Tim Ord went long yesterday.

Alan Newman closed all shorts.

Unless crude breaks off, I doubt we rally very much..................

I would like confirmation on this little dittie which I have been preaching to the choir.

" If a country has gone through a period of disinflation for more than 15 years,consecutivly, there has NEVER been a time when that country has NOT experienced DEflation".

Those are my own words. Am I correct?

TE:

Chapter 11 is a reorganization. Available only to businesses.

Chapter 7 is a liquidation, business or personal.

So how is that different then what I posted? Save the business part of chapter 7. Check that, would you. :rolleyes: I never said I was an accountant.

The market is not a discounting mechanism, it is a liquidity meter. The millions of market participants can no more forecast the future collectively, than any one of them can, individually. In fact, in the aggregate, the market is clueless. The participants that do have a clue are postitioned well before the market moves.

Archived