Anti-war Rally Begins?

Republican senator Jim Bunning this am on Crapvision when asked about uncle Al, said; "He has failed miserably, he has butchered monetary policy, meddled in fiscal policy and the stock market and needs to just go home and retire." Thought I was dreaming...LMAO...Todays meeting will be interesting!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few rejoinders.

PitBull- Our hearts are with you and your family.

I'm with OneLeg. We gotta take the guy out.

Jim Bunning's second perfect game.

Aussie- You can insert long links. Just use the link button, paste the url in the box, enter and then some text in the next window. Voila! Try it.

Pitbull-

Thanks for the oil service stock list.

Thanks to this board I bought HAL last week.

The NBR chart looks "en fuego".

OT: God bless Rummy. We are blessed with great leadership just when we needed it. Can you imagine someone like Algore at the helm? What a hoot.

Republican senator Jim Bunning this am on Crapvision when asked about uncle Al, said; "He has failed miserably, he has butchered monetary policy, meddled in fiscal policy and the stock market and needs to just go home and retire." Thought I was dreaming...LMAO...Todays meeting will be interesting!

There was Democratic Senator on this morning calling for his resignation too. I did not get his name but it sounds like the bloom has fallen off Al's rose from more than one side.

If Al say's a pox on both your houses, he might really tell the truth and Simple Guy will once again be right. In a big way.

Live charts is not working for me this morning. Is anyone else having this problem? IG

Archived