B4 the Bell, Ilovebushday, Aug 17, 2004

Guest yobob1

Have been reading some of the comments on the astro for tomorrow.

What Iam watching closely is what happens in Iraq as this oppostion with mercury mars to Uranus falls right on the Iraqi ascendent for the 1922 chart and the one formed on June 28th with the new Iraqi goverment. Very difficult for any kind of a setelment to occur with this kind of configutaion especially with Mercury retrograde. When Mercury comes back direct in September there may be some chance of slowing down the current insurrection but not at this point.

As for the markets an aspect like this makes everyone "exciteable" and it also makes it impossible to make good sound decisions.I would have to say that any move up would be a lot of exciteable decisions and should be sold.On the other hand a spike say in oil and you could get excitable decisons in the other direction and as this is the market current trend probably best to go with it.Merrimon thinks an aspect like this indicates a possible change in trend but he has 27 day time interval for this to occur which to me makes it meaning less.

What do I think? Continued deteoriation of the secular environment keeps selling pressure and non buying pressure on track it has been on since July but we may work off over sold condtion by going sideways untill next crisis point between September 9th and 14th. Saturn is in a semi square ie45 degrees to mars and mercury and moveing to a conjunction of the US Mercury, opposite US Pluto.Hard to belvie this does not mean something for the markets that is bearsih in nature.

Saturn in Vedic astrololgy aspecting the US Neptune almost exactly so my guess is troubles with oil is the overwhelming factor.

But that may be to obvious. With an aspect configuration as explosive as this something often occurs totally out of the blue that no one was looking for.

Is my theory that a populist revolution is now occuring in the US that will end the Bush tyranny and more events confirming this will in the days to come be readily apparent. Remember Uranus is revolution, change, the over throw of entrenched power. As Mars Uranus and Uranus itself now all square the US Uranus the natives in the great land of ours are going to be getting decidedly rest less if such is not already the case.

Dear chasmo, thank you for popping in and sharing that with us!!

"When the students are ready, the Master appears" :P

Sherlock

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Google IPO price CUT 85-95.00 Volume Cut ...Who would of thunk it? 2.2 billion dollars to 1.9 ...Still shocked they found that many suckers.

Registrtion date close today.

Watch the HHH

Crapvision spinning positive already ... BELIEVE ...Less volume and lower price so more "money" for other sound investments in the bubble...

They sink lower and lower. I hope every friggin one of those shills took a position...

Google is offering 6.1 million less shares than planned, at a far lower price ($85-$95 per share)

What a mess. The market will hate this. They may never go public at this rate.

Google IPO price CUT 85-95.00 Volume Cut ...Who would of thunk it? 2.2 billion dollars to 1.9 ...Still shocked they found that many suckers.

Registrtion date close today.

Watch the HHH

Crapvision spinning positive already ... BELIEVE ...Less volume and lower price so more "money" for other sound investments in the bubble...

They sink lower and lower. I hope every friggin one of those shills took a position...

Lock Limit I'd take the money and run. Where else can you get so much for so little? Can you imagine anyone paying for that POS? I use Google all the time but I don't generate any income for them whatsoever. Great idea and a ton of info but 2 Billion bucks? Crazy friggin' world we live in. B)

Here come B4s spoos selloff

They are desperatly trying to hold the premarket together.

Transitory OIL over 47 as they try to slap the metals.

The dollar is being bought but not for long I suspect.

Europe weak.

Wont be around to watch the EDs

Something is about to give big.

All in the middle of scam week.

Got delta hedging? Going to be a day to remember....

Enjoy my fellow stoolies.

Yesterday's Minneapolis paper reprinted an article written for the Washington Post by Saudi ambassador Prince Band-aid. No worries, our friend Saudi Arabia will just keep on a-pumpin'. He actually wrote that S.A. was the only country in the world that could up production like that.

I don't know why everybody is so bearish on Google. Their ad model works well. Keeps both advertisers and publishers happy. I'm a fan. I assume the offering is overpriced, but so what else is new. These guys have a huge base of support from smaller websites like us. The big ones use them too. That may not have a lot to do with earnings, but it has a lot to do with a loyal cult following.

Archived