Zimbabwe Ben Rides Again

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think much of Ben. Either he is a fool or irrationally arrogant.

608667[/snapback]

And how would that be different that the last guy?

608672[/snapback]

It wouldn't. I really don't think any person in the position could choose the course of action most in the country's interest to a high degree of certainty. Things is too complikated. :mellow:

I find it kind of depressing, too, that the entire financial world sits gape-mouthed on the edge of its seats for the pronouncements of an oracle. But I guess that's just humanity. <_<

Picked up some HOV Feb 08 15 puts for less than half of what they were worth yesterday, may have gone in too soon. Looking at some SHLD puts too...

Given the nature of this broad rally I'm thinking this train runs out of steam after Op-EX, its gonna be balls to the wall green till Friday

Good job crazy ate!! Although your trade seemed high risk, you got the high return, be happy with 65%!!!!!!

Futures take out the high during laughter-hours. My dongs are safe.

Going to sleep tonight just like Joe6. All Asset-Classes in full melt-up mode. Gold over $700, Oil over $80! Dollar? Fuggetabuddit. Can't wait to see Wndy's CPC charts and get more religion! Nothing to see, move along..

Gee, I guess I'm the only Moran who thinks that's pretty much it.  The wad is shot.  :(  :lol:

SPX.jpg

608680[/snapback]

Not so fast! You may not be. The upside targets I have had in the WSE Pro were all but hit here. The question is whether they moved as a result of this spike. If not, then it's over. Stay tuned for tonight's issue!

And for those who haven't subscribed, remember you can try it risk free for a month. Just click the link below to get in now. And if you don't like the service, just drop me a note at any time within the first 30 days, and I'll say thanks for trying the service, sorry to see you go, and refund your payment in full, no questions asked.

Futures take out the high during laughter-hours.  My dongs are safe.

Going to sleep tonight just like Joe6.  All Asset-Classes in full melt-up mode.  Gold over $700, Oil over $80!  Dollar? Fuggetabuddit.  Can't wait to see Wndy's CPC charts and get more religion!  Nothing to see, move along..

608688[/snapback]

15K by year end....

Global meltup in stocks.

Just look at Shanghai and HangSeng index. The world is awash with paper.

Full Disclosure, from the LESSON LEARNED DEPT.

Good news, I made good money today on the options I bought on Friday.....

Bad news, I panicked in the melt-up and I SOLD TOO DAMN SOON!!!!

If I held 'til the end of day my 65% would have been more like 100%+

DAMN IT!!!!!!

Time to go kick something.....

608673[/snapback]

Well you nailed it anyway c8. Now I remember discussing last week this very scenario, with an alternate move by the Pigmen to not just melt-up today, but go higher right into Expiry. So two more days of pigmania frolicking in the meadow. Of course, I suffer from short attention-span :lol:

Uncle Ben has plenty of room... He should just get it over with and lower rates to 1%, keep them there for four years, lower bank reserve requirements to zero, and create a new "anything goes" mortgage program that has a minimum $10 payment each month on a million dollar loan. No credit score required.

Cramer's nipples would explode with delight!

:lol:

For the first time in my life as a permabear, I acknowledge that long term, the stock market may- MAY go up in nominal terms. However-

1) I'm STILL not betting on it, as Bernanke showed us, once and for all, he is even more clueless than we ever could have imagined. (How can he say that there will be no lowering of rates unless there's an emergency, then cut by 500 bps SIX SHORT WEEKS LATER?!?!?!)

1a) Long term, the Fed has less control than they, or anyone else, seem to realize (except insofar as the amount of damage they can do).

2) Even if the market DOES go up in nominal terms, gold will go up much, much further.

3) post-1314-1190149269.gif

Enough said.

Bung and Doc, glad to hear it.  :D  The SDS chart is offering a potentially kinky entry.  :lol:  :lol:

post-2253-1190148657_thumb.jpg

608692[/snapback]

Looks like a complete breakdown on multiple time frames to me, no reason to be long until it breaks back above 55, IMO

Just gambling buying here, methinks. Could it payoff? Sure, but fighting the trend at this point....

Archived