Weak-end thread June 4-6.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From George Ure @ http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Forget the Meteor Scare

This weekend on Inside Report, a detailed report on why you shouldn't sweat the rumors on the net of an impending meteor impact this month. On the other hand, you should take very seriously the movement of naval ships of many nations and the threat of a Super 9/11 type of terrorist attack.

Today (Sunday) Elaine and I are going to visit Carlsbad Caverns, but none of the local here have heard or seen anything that we've been able to ascertain. With Carlsbad a huge place where food and people could be stored if things were really going to hit the fan, we are operating on the assumption that with the caves open, the threat of something falling from the sky is pretty small. We'll of course update you if that changes, but for now, looks like no problems.

This tells me that not much is happening in Carlsbad but it was George's idea

that those caverns might be used for disaster purposes.

Still doesn't address what's happening with the meteors.

Maybe we can't easily track meteors, but those Naval Ships are on the move!

And many of the other big nations are putting to sea also. Why????

I hate being "the last to know!" :angry:

Sherlock

A hyperdeflationary implosion of a debt backed by debt system is an extincton level event...You have to prepare for it just like you would for any other type of extinction level event...

Reguardless of what the real deal is...the implosion is a certainty...It does not need a trigger to happen...any manmade trigger is a scapegoat...an effect of the cause...The window is now down to 24-54 days until the implosion begins to become self evident...

The hyperinflationary straight up moonshot to infinity better show up soon or hyperdeflationary implosion will...

And how long do you think a straight up blast faster and faster will last? Not long...Then a hyperdeflationary implosion will follow anyway...

99.9999% of the population are totally oblivious to what is about to take place...and of the remaining people ...they underestimate the impact of what is going to take place...

And so far from my studies 99.9999999% or so of the general population thinks the current medium of exchange comes from a printing press...

99.9999% of the population are totally oblivious to what is about to take place

According to that, only about 300 people in the entire U.S. have any kind of inkling of what you believe is about to take place. How lucky for all of us that we ALL happen to read this message board :P

And so far from my studies 99.9999999% or so of the general population thinks the current medium of exchange comes from a printing press

And according to that there are approximately 6 people ON THE EARTH who DON'T think that the current medium of exchange comes from a printing press. :blink:

I'll bet you $1 that there are more people than that. After the "hyperdeflationary implosion of the debt backed by debt system" extinction event, $1 should buy me plenty ;)

HYPER-SIR; According to your post a hyperdeflationary implosion will occur on or before July-31-04 .

What do you see in the current financial-monetary and debt system that makes this implosion unavoidable ?

thanks, Tedrust99

Archived