World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Billowy bravado

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taking a few technical queues you and Doc are very helpful......

This bounce will look good but short again [email protected]

Looking to close below @2660.00......

I had a HUGE mistake yesterday.

The initial bounce to 2744 after fed announcement hit my resistance level.  *pat in the back*

Then it came crashing back to 2725.  *No problem...expected on a wild day*

The bounce off of 2725 to 2742 was when i should had taken the short... * DESERVE a SLAP HERE*  

Missed out on all the fun.  

I had a HUGE mistake yesterday.

The initial bounce to 2744 after fed announcement hit my resistance level.  *pat in the back*

Then it came crashing back to 2725.  *No problem...expected on a wild day*

The bounce off of 2725 to 2742 was when i should had taken the short... * DESERVE a SLAP HERE*  

Missed out on all the fun.  

As you know this is such a difficult time so hard to turn a profit especially short.

How about a short [email protected] range fill @ low of day or even watch the real selling *if* lows break

This is counter as everyone and their dog is buying the dip and *think* the markets will close higher....mes think not.....at least now....

Look at the daily SPX chart, the BB is contracting for a big move over the past 2 weeks.  Price broke below the lower BB earlier today.  All signs point to the end of this consolidation bounce off of the early Feb lows.  Market should head down to test or break the FEB lows in the coming weeks.

As you know this is such a difficult time so hard to turn a profit especially short.

How about a short [email protected] range fill @ low of day or even watch the real selling *if* lows break

This is counter as everyone and their dog is buying the dip and *think* the markets will close higher....mes think not.....at least now....

I agree....a bounce right now to the 2685 area should be shorted with a stop off of the hourly high at 2693.

Archived