Waiting for the Apple to Drop

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also....why I am still short "paper gold"....as physical rockets....this charts remind me of oil when it topped...I know miners were effected today because of the strike that threatened some larger companies.... but if this thing can't blow through 49 when it was 55 earlier in the year...what happens when the clownbuck gets a bounce...not saying gold bugs are wrong but I'm surprised this thing hasn't blown out yet....probably wrong on this trade but I really thought this would bust out today///

have a stop set at 49 price....SPX short stopped out today but will reload....I'm a "stoopid bear"...

I hate bull markets. They just slowly kill business. Brutal. Nobody wants to read reality. Bears don't want to read that the market is going up. Bulls don't want to read that everything really sucks even though the market is going up. :angry:

I know how Dangerfield felt. Only thing is, he was kidding. I'm not. :(

I knew Rodney Dangerfield and you sir, well you're close... :P And the reality was that Dangerfield wasn't kidding, he was one of most tortured souls I ever met...

Anywho, if it'll make you feel any better, this whole thing is starting to feel very weak and wobbly. In fact, just for you, I'm calling a top. Top, top top. There, I did it. Feeling any better? Good. :lol:

Whoops indeed....wonder how he played it 2night....uh...um....uh....

I can't watch him.....Apple Yahoo board had a lot of F bombs flying cause they dumped based in his Action Jackson Alert to "buy after earnings"....

funny...the hobbit put a 265 target on the bottle rocket....why the foulke would he say to sell if he thought it was going there ?,,,,,,,someone will toss a 300 convict buy on that thing tomorrow....and I guarantee .....the bald monkey will insist he never said sell.....

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

for them that are hooked, so to say,

NEM:

it is worth thimking that if the E peoples get bombed, two oceans and one America later, the doolar could rally.....but, will Gold deline with the Straits crooked?????

stay tuened, as has been said before....

The NEM chart, like the GG chart, versus da Metal, is lagging.....this is true.....but this why they say that the markets are like Atlantic City...dangerous....indeed....

post-1911-1255992663_thumb.png

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Dear Trader Joe:

in re the "D" family, well, the late great Joe Kennedy did say that "All Publicity is Good"

This case will never be prosecuted.

The media never should have made these D's famous.

now, who knows where they will end up, now that they are Famous....

the goobeners office?

high on medical mary jane?

"Imagnination, is crazy......"

Jick..I don't disagree....three times I shorted AEM or NEM and made money...maybe I won't this time....won't break the bank...just saying it reminds me a lot of when oil topped....gold may well end up at 2500 or whatever given the moronic fed policies..I'm just looking at price action of paper gold not physical....we'll see cause the next two days will should resolve the short term situation....SPX extended...Gold skying..dollar trashed....it's just another number and symbol to me...

well they blew GOOG thru 500, AAPL thru 200, and the Dow thru 10,000

guess they "proved" their point

all is well

the minor dip temporary recession is over

peace and prosperity, tolerance and goodwill, wealth creation and contentment, all around

truly the best of times

and getting better every day

except for thoth nathty bad bad bad bad bad bad newth bearth

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Dear Ags Nightmare:

Indeed, you have Struck the root of the rawest nerve of them all; namely, where is the positive ratio of the key Gold Miners vs the Metal Gold itself....????????????????????????????????????????

as your jickiss has asked da General about 5,000 times, what is wrong with the so called "Smart Money" who do not buy GG, NEM, AUY, etc etc???????

for these have Gold in the Ground and the US Mint has -0- Blanks.

Mr. Sinclair, it has been said, knows Everything about Gold, but even Mr. Sinclair Has NOT 'Splained why GG is not printing a new all time high.

YET....

It will,

says your jickiss!

Hold Fast!!!!!!!

Archived