Bully trapped....Douches happy

I ended up racking in close to 36 ES points for the week...

But if i would had HELD my entire shorts that i have build since late December/early January i would had netted a cool 60+ points.

Oh well... :wacko:

I hardly played the equity futures this week; to busy playing with currencies and commodes.

Anyways, I got a few Ideas regarding the POS ES. When I get time this weekend, I will post some charts.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to say what happens next. The sheeple are figuring out that they can't get a job and business is slow. Then they read the GS made $5 billion in a quarter. They may even know that GS received a bailout, and they see all the other bailout recipients making huge coin while the poor sheeple make no coin.

Got my W2 yesterday and I definitely took home less coin from the day job compared to previous years. The difference is big, took me all the way back to 2000. I'm sure that happened to alot of other people too.

Then they hear the feds are gonna run another $1.5 trillion + deficit again this year. Is that the sound of dots connecting? feds running up the deficit by $3 trillion in two years is amazing.

The Feds are engaging in fiscal madness to the point that debt repudiation has gone from a fantasy to near necessity.

This "recovery" has FAIL written all over it.

post-2460-1264202824_thumb.jpg

Latest Story

Wholesale Slaughter- Professional Edition

January 22, 2010 By Lee Adler The huge number of concurrent sell signals is unlike anything I can recall on the sell side—ever. The reverse situation occurred on March 10, 2009 when there were 120 new concurrent buy signals as the market was bottoming. The market subsequently rose 15% in the following 8 sessions. This could be the mirror image. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Federal stimulus spending has created or saved thousands of Oregon jobs, state officials boasted Monday, but at least three out of every four positions were in government work, according to the state's own figuring.

The lion's share of the money -- about $750 million, went to beefing up entitlement programs, such as Medicaid, unemployment benefits and food stamps.

But the remaining quarter-billion has been spread among public schools, universities, public safety and construction projects that have spared teacher layoffs, kept prisons open and allowed contractors to hire new workers.

In all, the spending accounts for the equivalent of 8,238 full-time jobs, according to the state's report, which was delivered to federal authorities over the weekend. Of those, more than 6,000 were in education and public safety. Fewer than 2,000 were in the private sector.

That's just a wealth transfer from the private suctor to the public suctor via government suctor transit devices. What a load of Bullshit. Teachers cops and firemen are being put on the too big to fail pedestal. Meanwhile 7,000,000 other good Americans have lost their jobs and can't find new ones.

It's truly amazing how incredibly stupid most of these douches at the Fed are. We get to see them in all their glory when they leave the Fed and join the private sector. This guy was notably stupid even when he was a Fed Bank President.

Essept for Jimi's wife, plus Roubini, Kasriel, and a couple of others, all economists are worthless sacks of shit.

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

For some reason I get the idea that corperate/Wall St. brokers/banking america has a way of preserving anyone that doesn't need to prove their pay by their performance. Let's pay bankers/presidents/upper management huge sums of bonuses and let them run everything into the ground, including their own business.

<h5 class="latest">Latest Story</h5>

Wholesale Slaughter- Professional Edition

January 22, 2010 By Lee Adler The huge number of concurrent sell signals is unlike anything I can recall on the sell side—ever. The reverse situation occurred on March 10, 2009 when there were 120 new concurrent buy signals as the market was bottoming. The market subsequently rose 15% in the following 8 sessions. This could be the mirror image. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Doc, with this kind of cycle action that you showed in today's update, is there a chance for immediate reversal?

Teachers appear to have benefited most from the effort to save jobs with the $787 billion recovery package, which sent billions of dollars to states that were on the verge of ordering heavy layoffs in education.

The stimulus spared tens of thousands of teachers from losing their jobs.

In California, the stimulus was credited with saving or creating 62,000 jobs in public schools and state universities.

Utah reported saving about 2,600 teaching jobs.

In both states, education jobs represented about two-thirds of the total stimulus job number.

Missouri reported more than 8,500 school jobs, Minnesota more than 5,900.

In Michigan, where officials said 19,500 jobs have been saved or created, three out of four were in education.

I didn't hear you say "pay back the NEA"

I count 7 days into this cycle. The reversal to create a cyclone box started on Jan. 11 for WORLD markets and has spun itself out of the box. If there is no demand coming on Monday then the position of the oscillators could give us a big down day into the SPY gap from Nov. 9.

post-326-1264205383_thumb.png

A Tribute

To all the putrescent piles of absolute filth which infest our media, government and corporate culture. Now we are faced with the horror of corporations being granted the right to vote (well OK, contribute to elections) by the Supreme Court. You thought PAC’s were bad? Well get ready. Your government is now legally for sale. Billions will be pumped into the electoral system. The concept of Democracy has just been killed. Corporate entities are now “people”. The noble experiment has been extinguished. This will take a Constitutional amendment to overturn this ruling.

From Gil Scott-Heron’s latest album:

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/OET8SVAGELA.swf

A Tribute

To all the putrescent piles of absolute filth which infest our media, government and corporate culture. Now we are faced with the horror of corporations being granted the right to vote (well OK, contribute to elections) by the Supreme Court. You thought PAC?€™s were bad? Well get ready. Your government is now legally for sale. Billions will be pumped into the electoral system. The concept of Democracy has just been killed. Corporate entities are now ?€œpeople?€?. The noble experiment has been extinguished. This will take a Constitutional amendment to overturn this ruling.

A democracy is ruled by a mob. The republic was killed.

All things market related - wasn't this the guy who before the crash thought they were just fine?

"A top lawmaker on Capitol Hill is calling for the elimination of mortgage finance companies Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and the establishment of a new system to provide money for U.S. home loans.

Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., the chairman of the House Financial Services Committee, said Friday he supports replacing the two companies entirely." http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Rep-Frank-Ab...set=&ccode=

Archived