Second Thread of the Last Year of the Decade

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, here's my first deuce of the second cyclical bull of the first secular bear...

Relevance: astro technical navelgazing

Disclaimer: this assumes the absence of another black swan, of which there about six across the pond right now, paddling around and farting bubbles

1. IT top sometime between Now & Soon

2. IT bottom in March/April...if PMs are sideways or selling off, this may be a massive buy opp; if PMs have been rallying, not so much

3. Rally from there into 2010's MAIN EVENT: parabolic market or catastrophic decline.....or both, one after the nuther......get yer tikkets now, step riiiight up.........hurry, hurrrrrrry........

VLE is higher than all of 2008, significant?

it's all over fer the iPhone!

AAPL back ta 90 buck O' share!

shell-shocked trapped mad dongers face margin calls!

The Nexus One runs on Qualcomm's SnapDragon one-gigahertz processor, a faster chip than what powers the current crop of smartphones including Apple's iPhone and Palm's Pre.

The phone also has a 3.7-inch LED touchscreen and a 5-megapixel camera.

The phone runs on the most advanced Android software, called version 2.1, and features five home screens for users to customize and flip through along with an animated wall paper.

These customization features are intended to highlight the more restricted home screens on phones like CrApple's formerly popular iPhone, a now permanently out-of-fashion uncool embarrassing piece of obsolete crap.

post-2457-1262744876.jpg

post-2457-1262746080.png

OH MY!

Nokia asks court to halt U.S. imports of iPhone

In a further escalation of an already bitter feud, Nokia asked a federal court to bar the importation of Apple hardware including its iPhone, iPod and Mac products. Nokia's lawsuit, filed in federal court in Delaware, coincides with a complaint the company filed with the U.S. International Trade Commission last week.

The new lawsuit lists seven patents that Nokia said Apple is violating in its products, and seeks an injunction barring Apple from further infringement, as well as damages from Apple. Nokia had to file the federal lawsuit in addition to its complaint with the ITC because the trade commission does not make decisions about monetary compensation.

OH MY!

Nokia asks court to halt U.S. imports of iPhone

In a further escalation of an already bitter feud, Nokia asked a federal court to bar the importation of Apple hardware including its iPhone, iPod and Mac products. Nokia's lawsuit, filed in federal court in Delaware, coincides with a complaint the company filed with the U.S. International Trade Commission last week.

The new lawsuit lists seven patents that Nokia said Apple is violating in its products, and seeks an injunction barring Apple from further infringement, as well as damages from Apple. Nokia had to file the federal lawsuit in addition to its complaint with the ITC because the trade commission does not make decisions about monetary compensation.

Requesting an injunction is standard operating procedure in patent litigation.

Courts seldom issue them.

Ain't gonna in this case.

Attention Shorty --

I'm sorry but I have to break some bad news to you. I know you're going to find this really upsetting, so please make sure you're sitting down with a nice relaxing beverage.

Ready?

Your hero, Sen. Dodd, is retiring.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100106/ap_on_...dodd_retirement

Great...now if Barney and Schumer will follow suit.... :rolleyes: Maybe we got sumptin...

Archived