Your Morning Meditation - From Blackbelt

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bullseatshitndie
Mark/ BB:

Would you risk going long for a day trade on Sony once you saw the price reverse and started to go up?  Strictly a day trade scenario, 24-48hrs max.  It lost 33% IN 1 WEEK!

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=sne,uu[l,a]daclyyay[dc][pb50!b200!f][vc60][iut!ub14!la3,6,7].gif

I've got a price target of 20 on SNE and a time target of Now through May 08

agree w/ 20.

uptrend line on the log chart going back to 1970 is around 20

Line in the sand time for the $SPX...

200 ema and the 45 degree Gann line from yesterday's chart.

We'll see if they can get over with any gusto.

Hey flotator, what is the level?

Just got back from Vacation, the blackjack tables treated me better thant the market :lol:

Wow, tick has been pegged at over +1000 for like 10 minutes now........I reiterate my .02....end of month jam underway thru Thursday, Jobs data on Friday will be the start of a serious multi month decline thru summer.

I donged SNE here at 23.50 just for kicks. Will get heavy short the indexes, vias RYTPX and puts by Fri.........

Good luck all!

Line in the sand time for the $SPX...

200 ema and the 45 degree Gann line from yesterday's chart.

We'll see if they can get over with any gusto.

Hey flotator, what is the level?

Just got back from Vacation, the blackjack tables treated me better thant the market :lol:

My favorite game :D

Level is 905-6. If it's going higher, I would imagine that after a brief consolidation, it will do so quickly. Failure here is bearish.

But what do I know. :blink:

Anyone checked CME lately, the stock? Its a flier fer sure....All those traders getting blown up daily giving it all to the house...parabolic chart.

Met a senior William Blair Borker last week, and it, along with BBBY was her favorite pick. Who knows.....

Wow, tick has been pegged at over +1000 for like 10 minutes now........I reiterate my .02....end of month jam underway thru Thursday...

Since Thursday is the first day of May, Scam week will be coming early next month (right?). That makes a week from next Wednesday to be the start of the next round of shenanigans. :o One finger-in-the-eye to my avatar is enough for me- unless something decisive happens, I'm just gonna watch.

Archived