B4 The Bell Fireday July 30

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gee, this wasn't on the TV news. . .

Iran restarts nuclear work

Centrifuges can enrich uranium to weapons grade

Associated Press

TEHRAN, IRAN - A defiant Iran on Saturday said it had resumed building nuclear centrifuges, saying the move was retaliation for the failure of three European powers to get its file closed at the U.N. nuclear watchdog agency.

The announcement by Foreign Minister Kamal Kharrazi hardened the lines between Iran and the United States, which has been pushing to take Iran's nuclear program to the U.N. Security Council.

Kharrazi told a press conference that Iran has not resumed enriching uranium but was manufacturing centrifuges in response to the failure in June of Britain, Germany and France to help close Iran's file of possible nuclear nonproliferation violations at the International Atomic Energy Agency

Ig

Somewhere on the web Israel is quoted as saying it will not tolerate the Iranians purchasing Russian uranium enriched rods needed to manufacture the nuclear material for the bomb--and will use all rescources necessary to destroy their installations--saying that currently Iran is a suicide state---

They will use a combined atack of submarine launched missiles along with f 151(?) fighters and special commandoes to go in--also mentioned I believe is the plan for assasinating the religous zealot mullahs who are considred to be crazy--even the secular youth of Iran wish they were in some form of Islamic hell

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: :cry: Why dont some of those muslim fanatics in Iran reread David and Goliath or better yet Samson and delilalah-enabling them to recognize that two can play at therir nasty game;

Israel sez--we are small but dont f**k with us because if you do we have 200 nukes in the caves--if you have one you will use it--we've had them by the dozens for over thirty years and no matter hoe dire our straits we never resorted to them so in our opinion a reason for the world to trust us--but it doesn't seem to be working--and now comes the showdown--we've already experienced the incineration of six-million of our brethren --Beware because it may be your turn next M--Fu***er

Beardrech you have to use a internet broker where you can pre-load your trades and get at least 30 second execution. Yes 100 shares =1 put or one call. Your stock browser must be real time level 2 is ok level 3 is best and they must have real time option chains. I use iniately a 3 point sometimes 4 point stop. So if I am boxed out I take a small loss. When i get the trend with me all I care about is a stop that will make me $. I keep them loose if the trend is with me and if I see the trend turning I will choke the Chicken and lower the the stops to lock in $. I will say this options are NOT for the inexperienced or the emotional trader but only for the adept. My Pal TE plays long and Short, I play 99% short, but TE is adept enough to get himself out of trouble and on the right side of the trade quickly. Like anything else experience over time is the teacher-show me a good Poker player and you have a good market player. I only daytrade the Spoo's and the Cubes and the futures cuz they are liquid and have instant execution. There are a lot of good Traders here some take more risk than others but in the main this is where the Big boyz play! ;)

If AQ wants to fight this as a religious war, I propose it be clearly understood that at the very next Muslim extremist attack on a US target, that Mecca and Medina be reduced to shiny spots in the desert.

I mean really, if you're going to get yourself in his predicament (which I disagree with from the gitgo, I would resent our cultural imperialism as well) for crying out loud at least be good and ruthless about it. What is O'Sammy going to say, "You wouldn't dare?"

Clearly the heightened alert status in NYC and DC have accomplished their objectives.......which is/was getting the democrats off the tv screen.

If you were a terrorist... would you name the targets? Allowing them to heighten security? Hmmm...

Does "al-CIA-da" already have truck bombs or some type of explosive devices set in strategic positions,ready to detonate when the markets drop to a certain point possibly sometime within the next 30 days or so?

Looks like the big staged terror event is gearing up.

Next batch of civil liberties and freedoms into the shredder. Watch for a cartload of shiny new executive orders from ShrubCo. in response to the "9/11 Committee's recommendations". They will be good for a laugh... or more like a cry.

:cry:

Bush dictator for life.

Enjoy.

If you were a terrorist... would you name the targets? Allowing them to heighten security? Hmmm...

Does "al-CIA-da" already have truck bombs or some type of explosive devices set in strategic positions,ready to detonate when the markets drop to a certain point possibly sometime within the next 30 days or so?

Looks like the big staged terror event is gearing up.

Next batch of civil liberties and freedoms into the shredder. Watch for a cartload of shiny new executive orders from ShrubCo. in response to the "9/11 Committee's recommendations". They will be good for a laugh... or more like a cry.

:cry:

Bush dictator for life.

Enjoy.

A truck bombing is many steps down from the WTC attack. AQ should be embarassed if that's all they can come up with. If our leaders really knew what the terror plot was, well why couldn't they just stop it? This leads me to believe the possible reasons for the terror alert are:

1. The actual plot or plan is not clear as they want us to believe, so it's not clear how to stop them without a public warning.

2. Threat warnings are raised because they don't want to be held responsible for not issuing a terror warning.

The latter may be encouraged by political posturing.

In either case yes GWB does appear to benefit, and he did sign off on the latest threat alert. However that doesn't necessarily make him the brains of the group

trying to centralize power in the US.

All I can say is that any terrorist organization who can't add 2 plus 2 might be willing to waste resources attacking Citi, but any real terrorists would be planning on taking out a couple of refineries and pipelines. This whole bunch of terrorism alert hype smells to high heaven. You want to send our economy into the toilet fast, just push oil over $50/barrel. I don't trust anything about Bush and the neocons and it wouldn't surprise me if they themselves weren't behind most of this crap.

Archived