The Interconnected Web Of All Life

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I think it stumbled into rehab after ODing in March 2000.

It fell off the wagon in October 2002 and again in March and now it's off to the races until it crashes again.

Ags-

Always ok to post links. It's encouraged.

As opposed to copying and pasting the collected works of Will and Ariel Durant.   :lol:  :lol:  

Link in, link out

Link in, link out

Link in, link out

Link in, link out   :P

Just reading their names gives me the warm fuzzies. I have their History of Civilization series and have been dipping into them for years--wonderful stuff,

(and an excellent way to make your point).

Hey Guys,

CAN ANYONE OF YOU TECHNICAL GUYS GIVE SOME COMFORT TO THIS HOLDER OF HEC AND IVAN.

THANK YOU

Someone has probably already answered you--I am late catching up on today's thread, as usual.

Someone on IVAN Raging Bull board named Stockmarky has been talking interesting trading strategy--mention of buys to look for before going for a scalp and lots more interesting stuff.

Anywho, he said that if someone got stuck at the top not to worry, hold on because the highs will get tested at least. I'm sure many here have differing opinions as I've often read of riding a stock all the way back down---but, to little old inexperienced me, it looks like people are in love with this one and its volatility and won't let it go to heck B)

I saw several 25k blocks today and many 10k's (always think that's Crooked loading back up) at certain points.

I guess I should PM you since everyone is done with this thread for today.

PS--Stockmarky also said that people who buy in those large amounts aren't stupid or they wouldn't have that kind of money for long, or wouldn't have it to begin with--something like that.

All the excitement and hype and what do we get? Just another day of distribution. WAG -- jam it higher on Monday's open and sell it off the rest of next week unless we have an "event" over the week-end. Then you can kiss the whole stinking pile good-bye now. B)

What has occured to me (from the discussions around here) is--why ever let a crash happen? That would be game over. Why not just keep up the relatively low-key robbery of the clueless investor?

That way people would still have the misperception that they could win the game some of the time.

YOU ARE EACTLY RIGHT BABY BEAR!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE TE. I AM IN THE BAG FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A DECADE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. ANYWAY, MY NEW WIFE IS LOOOKIG AT ME LIKE I AM SIOMWE KIND OF ALIEMN - BECAUSE I WAS TEA TOTALERE. - ALMOAST. I GO LOJNFG AND SHIRT DEOENDING ON THE MOMENT. CURRENTLYT - SJORT - AS OS TODAY. GF: WE SHOULD TIP A FDREWW SOMETIME. I NEVER RE OMMMMMMMMMMMMMEND BECAUSEW THEW PERESURWE IS RTOO MUCH. AND I KMOWE NOTHING NUCHJ. DO UI SOUND LIKE MTY GOOOD FRIEND FOIAX>? AMYWAY - GOOD LUCKJ AND GOOD BEWS, I9 ASMSURE4R THAT TOMORROW I WILL BE YHUNMG;. TAKE CARE AND TJHE BEST ODF ALL LUCK.

Archived