Repeat Sept 30 Thread Title BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archive...he-Bailout.html

everyone must watch this......

695966[/snapback]

A lot of MBS are in "foreign" hands. The notes, however, are on US property. We've talked about this on the board in the past. Does anybody think one of the catalysts for this mess starting now, is that there was a decline of foreigners buying our Trasheries in the last report a few weeks ago? Could it be that the whole world has decided to call game over on the US housing scam? If we can't sell Trasheries, we cannot finance our ever growing debt. Another question for discussion. What happens when the foreign holders of the notes finally foreclose on the US homes? Do we want offshore hands owning our homes? Could better regulation of the mortgage markets prevented this from happening? Is it better to take some of this paper back now and get control of US real estate assets when the eventual foreclosures flood a lot of areas?

Bailing out foreign owners of American Toxic Sheet is only fair. It's actually irrelevant. If we "refused" foreign owners of Toxic Sheet, they'd just swap it for something else under the table to a bank that had a right to sell it.

695972[/snapback]

They get the toxic stuff off their books ... and turn around and buy treasuries in return. That's the deal, IMO.

Our debt must be financed, even though it done growed a bunch the past 6 weeks or so.

The Show must go on ...

"Hello, I'm from your federal government. I've been assisgned to overseeing the dispositon of your property that you've defaulted upon. I've got a new mortgage for you. Sign here and we promise that you won't go to ass-pounding prison."

post-2304-1223068948.jpg

My wife was so mad that she went to our House reps office in person to chew them out.

I sent an email to the woman who is running against my rep to ask her if she supports the plan. If she doesn't I will send some $$$.

695955[/snapback]

I understand why your mad, but does the alternative canidate have any better understanding of the scope of the mess. Do they have any solutions. I apologize if this is to political, but I haven't heard much understanding come out of the mouths of any congresscritter in the past few weeks. It seems to me we need to look for brains and the ability to be quick studies on complex issues in the next crop of critters we send to DC. They will be challenged and tested by this mess.

Not sure who that moranic, pompous ass is in the video is, but could you please find the clip that shows him demanding that foreigners quit lender money to American Ho-moaners by refusing to buy their mortgages?

TIA

695971[/snapback]

He is one of many actors vying to play the role of Huey Long in the 21st century. You may as well resign yourself to a decade or so of xenophobic horsesh!t emanating from these shores. <_<

I guess if this is The Fix for The Credit Crunch, it doesn't feel as bad as I thought.

A few beers and a mechanical bull ride, and I'm good.

Gotta mud-bathe my jacked up F-350. The girls get off on that big time.

Things sure got back to normal quick-like. What'd that take? 'Bout 4 hours?

Hell dude, you can't take it with you. Even they know that !

Yeehawwwww .... !!!!

post-2304-1223069840.gif

I got caught on the wrong side today,first time in A while.I knew we would gap and crap and I still went long!

Nothing too serious (still up for the year),I closed the position and learned another lesson.

The lesson I learned?After all is said and done,I coulda done the same or better in a CD and not stressed myself out the last few months trading. :mellow:

To prevent me from making any mistakes I will regret,I will go back to 100% CD's.Hopefully I can get some decent yield sometime soon....

Why isn't there any headline in MSM stating the relation between the bill passing and the market tanking!?

"MARKET TANKS AFTER BILL PASSING !"

"MARKET DISAPROVES BAILOUT!"

I'm only reading:

"Stocks Fall as Economic Woes Overshadow Bailout-" Yoohoo

"U.S. Stocks Slide on Economy, Erasing 313-Point Rally in Dow Industrials" GLoomberg

"No appetite for risk" Rhoiders

695953[/snapback]

Why not "Market farts in Paulson's General Direction"

I guess if this is The Fix for The Credit Crunch, it doesn't feel as bad as I thought.

A few beers and a mechanical bull ride, and I'm good.

Gotta mud-bathe my jacked up F-350. The girls get off on that big time.

Things sure got back to normal quick-like. What'd that take? 'Bout 4 hours?

Hell dude, you can't take it with you. Even they know that !

Yeehawwwww .... !!!!

695980[/snapback]

That's the spirit! Buy some schlocks on margarine and a new set o' Super Swampers on that puppy! It's all good! Gas is cheap again! Woohoo!!!

:lol:

Don't ask me. I covered half way up this morning.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I am NOT a daytrader. Just don't have the nerves for it. I admire those of you who do. I think I'll stick to anal is is. I manage to lose money even when I'm right.  :lol:

695941[/snapback]

I represent that experience myself. :lol:

Here in OZ our fearless Prime Minister was expecting the 'bail out' to save us.

Now that the 'bail out' is being recognized for the damp squib that it is, we are now 'hoping' China will bail out our sorry asses.

I really expect China will ensure we live well beyond our means while her own citizens work like slaves to enable us to enjoy the' life of Riley'... <_< <_<

People didn't notice that our mining companies 'price gouging' the Chinese by increasing commodity prices by as much as they could,whenever they could.

100% increases in iron ore were not uncommon during the boom.

If the Oil suppliers tried to increase prices by such large amounts,the world would be outraged.

Yet we did it with impunity.

I suspect the Chinese will not forget that in a hurry.

As they say what goes around,comes around... :ph34r: :ph34r:

Kevin Rudd puts faith in China over financial crisis

CHINA'S sustained economic grunt will help haul the world out of the current financial crisis, according to Prime Minister Kevin Rudd.

In an exclusive interview with The Courier-Mail, Mr Rudd said China continued to rise as an economic powerhouse and had the might to help restore global growth when the debilitating credit crunch began to ease.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0...112-952,00.html

Archived