Repeat Sept 30 Thread Title BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Check out this the collapse in the energy sector.? 50% in 3 months.

695954[/snapback]

Energy and Basic Materials never even bottomed in mid-July unlike the rest of the market.

I recall posting here about the paper profits that were sitting in those stocks and that eventually this would happen but never took a position in DUG and SMN. <_<

And now that I'm realizing that they're probably going to bounce :lol:

Why isn't there any headline in MSM stating the relation between the bill passing and the market tanking!?

"MARKET TANKS AFTER BILL PASSING !"

"MARKET DISAPROVES BAILOUT!"

I'm only reading:

"Stocks Fall as Economic Woes Overshadow Bailout-" Yoohoo

"U.S. Stocks Slide on Economy, Erasing 313-Point Rally in Dow Industrials" GLoomberg

"No appetite for risk" Rhoiders

695953[/snapback]

Because it couldn't possibly have fallen on that news. That story doesn't fit any narrative in the mainstream so it can't even be conceived. It must have fallen for some other reason. Well we here all know there is no 'reason' for market moves so why even waste energy thinking about what stories they are telling?

I like to read Soap Opera Digest at the supermarket checkout to get my news. I call it: true stories about make believe.

"It is now clear that the US financial system - and now even the system of financing of the corporate sector - is now in cardiac arrest and at a risk of a systemic financial meltdown. I don?t use these words lightly but at this point we have reached the final 12th step of my February paper on 'The Risk of a Systemic Financial Meltdown: 12 Steps to a Financial Disaster'..."

Roubini: all sunshine, flowers & butterflies

Why isn't there any headline in MSM stating the relation between the bill passing and the market tanking!?

"MARKET TANKS AFTER BILL PASSING !"

"MARKET DISAPROVES BAILOUT!"

I'm only reading:

"Stocks Fall as Economic Woes Overshadow Bailout-" Yoohoo

"U.S. Stocks Slide on Economy, Erasing 313-Point Rally in Dow Industrials" GLoomberg

"No appetite for risk" Rhoiders

695953[/snapback]

'Cause creed trumps reality ... until the day the stick hits your own head. :D

http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archive...he-Bailout.html

everyone must watch this......

695966[/snapback]

Not sure who that moranic, pompous ass is in the video is, but could you please find the clip that shows him demanding that foreigners quit lender money to American Ho-moaners by refusing to buy their mortgages?

TIA

Archived