Deflation or Inflation

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forecasting a turnaround Tuesday. Dover Sole on 5 day 15 minute with a double bottom in Mach on Crack Comp means bounce time. Dover Sole on 10 day same. Holding resistance. Keep it simple. Gamers,bottom suckers and chart monkeys will be in tommorrow long I suspect. Knowing that I know this, Matrix Agents may stage another one of dozens and dozens of fake support 'breaks' in the morning to shake out classicists and TrendFund.com addicts. best of luck to all riverboaters, buddharopping

Poor ole Doug Noland!

Thinks he's chronicling a world Credit Bubble about to burst, when-all unknowingly--he's chronicling the emerging biggest world boom in history--just how strong are the "paper asset" mkts?

The Treasury issued some $50 bill. of bonds today-huge supply, right? The ten year was down a big scary TICK AND A HALF! Vive le Credit Bubble-[i'm beginning to sound like Mo-Mo Momkey]-As always, i'd be delighted to be proven wrong and see the "700 Story" paper/derivative tower collapse.

30-Yr T-Bonds a/c/e (CBOT) Dec 106~31s -0~05

10-Year T-Notes(CBOT) 111~030s -0~015

And the 30 yr down a big whoa-hey-scary 1/2 tick-!

Forecasting a turnaround Tuesday. Dover Sole on 5 day 15 minute with a double bottom in Mach on Crack Comp means bounce time. Dover Sole on 10 day same. Holding resistance. Keep it simple. Gamers,bottom suckers and chart monkeys will be in tommorrow long I suspect. Knowing that I know this, Matrix Agents may stage another one of dozens and dozens of fake support 'breaks' in the morning to shake out classicists and TrendFund.com addicts. best of luck to all riverboaters, buddharopping

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There goes Buddha, true to form.

Market is designed to fool and confuse all particpants. Gold Stock junkies buying the open today after the "outside day" were polesmoked into the close. Probably an "unexpected" gap up on those tomorrow.

As far as the Broads go, too hard to believe that GE and MSFT won't stage some type of bounce. Those two pigs alone can bounce $2 and send the Dow up 150 points and the Nasdaq up 45 points.

Semi Greyhounds pounded today, but 4% down day usually means two SWUP doji days to draw in the shorts, then a 7% Boner Blast on the back of a Dan "The Greaseman" Niles upgrade.

But for now AMAT train is Southbound.

AMAT is The Economy.

The Stock Market is The Economy.

Therefore, if AMAT continues to get smoked, the market is toast.

SmokeToasted Supermodels, Trash Can Lids Clanging and Banging down the hill.

Headline in the Sydney Morning Herald:

New rate rises ahead as debt binge rolls on

Rate hawks rule

Why is it that the Reserve Bank of Australia can admit that it has a 'debt binge' on its hands and take appropriate action, whilst the Federal Reserve 'sees no evil' as it instigates bubble after bubble?

Could it just be the insane, senile old fartface who continues to occupy the chairmanship long after he should have retired to spend the day napping in his rocker on the porch?

Archived