The start of some real selling?

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spx closed at 1347ish all the way back on Feb 2nd,SPX only up 17 points in a month?

Feels like alot more,but 1 big down day from here could wipe alot of gains out very quickly..

Possibly even in one day.

hey folks -

Ran into Lee on twitter yesterday and realized I haven't been here in a long while.

Started a new venture of sorts that sprung up when I was in DC last month. So been occupied with that and out of trading (I have new stimuli for my ADHD type personality).

Anyways, I hope to have things wrapped up and launched in a week or 2 and then the foul odor of my posts will return on a more consistent basis.

hey folks -

Ran into Lee on twitter yesterday and realized I haven't been here in a long while.

Started a new venture of sorts that sprung up when I was in DC last month. So been occupied with that and out of trading (I have new stimuli for my ADHD type personality).

Anyways, I hope to have things wrapped up and launched in a week or 2 and then the foul odor of my posts will return on a more consistent basis.

I shouldna done it. Probably pissed off smackalaine. And she's a mahoff. And she knows a lotta mahoffs. You shouldn't piss off a mahoff.

WTF is wrong with spellcheck? I spelled "mahoff" right.

Mispriced Sovereign Debt, Chances For US Political Upheaval, And Market Outlook

March 5, 2012By Lee AdlerLee Adler, Russ Winter, and Aaron Krowne discuss black swans everywhere, the outlook for a US political meltdown, the ridiculous and screwed up valuations of European sovereign debt, and their inherent mispricing, and the outlook for stocks and bonds.

This is a free podcast, available to all. Click here to listen or use the media player below.

Spx closed at 1347ish all the way back on Feb 2nd,SPX only up 17 points in a month?

Feels like alot more,but 1 big down day from here could wipe alot of gains out very quickly..

and it was said "there has been slow, controlled profit taking since the end of January in spite of all the Greek and EU problems. No public panic levels are showing up yet, but the risk levels in the market are rising." http://www.stocktiming.com/Monday-DailyMarketUpdate.htm

Archived