Hard Candy

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The CoinGuy

Yosh,

Whats the skinny on CUSIF? Any other juniors worth a look. I've been heavy footed in GBGLF, and liking what I see, not to mention GSS.

Bont, as an aspiring hacker/phreaker in the 80's, I bow to your superior knowledge, and look at you in a new light. In the past, once I cleaned up my act, I was involved in the EFF for awhile. Other than this, I won't mention anything else.

I must be sick/bored or both, cause I'd like to see....

DOWN GOES SANTA

DOWN GOES SANTA

DOWN GOES SANTA

:P ,

The CoinGuy

Guest The CoinGuy

Almost looks like an intra-day cup & handle &/or saucer on the gold contract. At any rate, nice action the day before X-mas.

Pile, reading you this morning is getting me more bearish, and I'm trying to patient here...IT's getting hard...

The coffee sipping, feet kicked up and relaxing CoinGuy

ARTE is a good programme, it is a joint venture of france and germany.

Right; the journalists spoke German and French - well, and English too, but it was obviously that they were speaking a foreign language; while their French was very good. (They spoke French with the wife of the current director of the National Laboratory of Computer Virology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - a Lab which I have founded, BTW - who didn't speak English.) One of the three was Swiss.

Btw, which anti-virus programme would you recommend? In the past i used norton anti-virus, but that thing needs 25% of my computers recourses, thats too much.

Fx, I work for the producer of an anti-virus product (F-PROT), so you can't expect me to give you unbiased recommendation of which anti-virus product to use. ;) Basically, all the popular ones are "acceptably good" - meaning that they will detect the viruses that are likely to attack your computer. The important thing is to use one (because many people still don't use any) and to keep it up-to-date too.

If you want to give ours a try, you can download an evaluation copy from there. It is fully functional, except that when closing it, it will nag you to buy the real thing; it will stop working after a month; and it cannot update itself over the 'net (the full version can).

I claim that we're better than NAV in terms of speed, resource usage, detection rate, exactness of virus identification, and ability to remove viruses - but you don't have to belive that; better read some independent reviews.

Regards,

Vesselin

Guest The CoinGuy

Yosh,

I've owned the bottom three on you list since oct 2000, the top three, I'll check into. I really like BGO above 350 spot. Also, HL is a rumored target of GG, GBGLF has contracts with HL.

The CoinGuy

I unloaded my GG and bought GLG after they looted. GG could make a move which could have an effect on its share price. I am holding HL. If there is a big move in the gold miners and no move in the silvers I hope to take some profits and buy the silvers.

PAAS

SSRI

CDE

AEM is a good mix of both and they already looted.

Archived