Lets fall at Monday

We had our first designated thank you tip go out through the Donation button. Many tanks to the donator, and I'll bet you'll never guess who the first donee was. :D

Hmmm... I'm hungry. I think I'll have a donut.

Keep those donations coming. Business sucks and I need all the frigging help I can get.

Thanks too to ( I love that -- too to) the subscriber who sent the nice email tonight. I hope she doesn't mind if I share it with you. Names will be withheld to pertect the innerscent.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here tis.

Lee,

I am a fairly longtime subscriber and am not a market professsional. I support your letter because I support the Stool. This version of a Fed report is perfect for me. It has your sharp edged commentary--telling it like it is-- and is much more accessable for me than the more formal, longer report. Please keep doing these type of reports! Once a week or twice a month would be enough. That, along with the podcast would give me a better picture of your view of the market and the Fed. I especially like how you are able to relate the Fed actions to market action in this type of format. You could even do a Fed report podcast if that is easier.

I think you think I pay for facts. I do want factual analysis, but I actually pay for your analysis as well. Your insight coupled with your exhaustive research is what I keep returning to the Stool for. That, and your ability to maintain quality message boards.

Thank you for this report--it was perfect! Hope you attract subscribers with it!!

:wub:

That's for real! It may not help business, but it at least helps with my clinical depression. :lol:

THE BEST TAX INCREASE OF ALL

Put a tariff on all chinese imports to the US and gradually ratchett it up until trade is balanced.

Then you will find out how really undervalued the yuan is.

And the poisonous effect of the undervalued yuan fixed exchange rate on job creation in america will be neutralized.

Bingo - a jobfull recovery rather than a jobless one!!!!

Archived