Unstoppable freight train of buying

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably higher than that. However, I operate on a completely different time frame than you and rarely trade stock. My analysis on aapl is purely for entertainment purposes

ME TOO

and, as long as aapl keeps going up, so will the market. So, in a sense, I am using appl as a proxy for the NQ. Anyway, why don't you buy some if you are so sure that 750 is in the cards?

SEE ABOVE

I am contemplating buying some long-dated options in my reservoir account.Do you still sell naked options? You implied earlier that you are or might be liquidating. If so, why?

B/C I BUY FEAR AND SELL DEAR (NOW ALMOST 90% CASH, UP FROM 85% LAST WEEK).

DUMPING THE STUFF I BOUGHT LAST YEAR DURING THE ROUT.

SOME STUFF IS STILL UNDERWATER. SO I"LL PROBABLY HOLD THAT STUFF (ABOUT 3-4% of HOLDINGS)

IF I DECIDE THAT THIS THING HAS LEGS GOING INTO APRIL, I MAY DABBLE IN SOME CALLS (MARKET INDEX, NO NAMES)

AS FOR SELLING NAKED OPTIONS (PUTS), ONLY WHEN THE MARKET IS CRATERING AND VOLATILITY IS HIGH -- NOW IS NOT A GOOD TIME

If aapl keeps rising, chances are so will the market.

TJ - while you are at it, what about the Apple spanking (for Monday) that was prognosticated last week?. I am always curious about short term calls that are made with such confidence. (Don't take it the wrong way dude)

YEAH, WELL THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. :o NOT SO SURE IT WAS WITH "SUCH CONFIDENCE" :P

All I know is that I bought April GLD 162 calls at the multi-day double bottom on the charts. I bought a small amount of March GLD calls that expire Friday just for gambling shits and giggles as well.

The Aprils were a mucher better bargain, really. Premium is nuts on any near month stuff.

Another Fade the Cliff Edge trade I put on at the same time near the close were a bunch of TLT calls for a Bond play.

Damn...I must be a Contrarian. :unsure: :o :D :lol:

"should" had covered on Friday with that RUT buy signal.

"should" had held my gold short for another +36.

Ya, it's a "should had" day.

:wacko:

Right there with ya.... I think I have a date with a kegger tonight...

post-1110-13316719552_thumb.jpg

Archived