The Houseguest

Charliss, look into my eyes. You are getting sleeepy, sleeeeeepy..... your eyelids are getting heavy, so heavy.....it's alright to close them, you are resting, so sleeeeepy.... you feel warm, and good, you feel rested and relaxed, you let your mind wander..... you are walking down a country lane, and everything is peaceful. There is a herd of cattle grazing in the field.....there are several bulls....they are your friends..... walk over and pet one of them.

See how Mr. Bull is so nice and friendly...wait....no....stop....agggghhh he just gored you!

When you wake up you will be all healed and rested....and a BEAR AGAIN!

This service brought to you courtesy of Capitalstool.com.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a condundrum. Driven by a great fear they tell the world they will do anythng to prevent deflation ( of course they are impotent) , which of course dives a stake thru the dollar, yet when the dollar breaks it causes problems for financial assets, so they try to interevene to prop the dollar. It is so convoluted I am getting a headache thinking about their plight Bottom line: THe emporer is Buck Naked!

Charliss, your story of salvation warms the cockles of my heart (whatever cockles are). It reminds me of the kindly gentleman on wsw a few weeks ago warning against gold investment. I believe his name was bar-ton of raw sewage Biggs. It certainly was big of him. He saved me a fortune. ha,ha.

Sure it isn't that sexy picture that's warming your cockles ... :P

It's all canned shit from Ibbotson Associates, the world's greatest flim flam con organization. They package and sell these canned pitches to the industry. Manipuated statistics, glossy charts. The infomercial media just laps this stuff up. No conflicts there, no sir.

It's all canned shit

Hey, another product for the Capitalstool store! And just in time for Christmas!

Maybe Ano or one of the other design geniuses here could come up with a nice label design. While Charliss is down in the field petting the bull perhaps a few little souvenirs could be picked up for Mrs. Doc's canning project.....

Guest The CoinGuy

Craig Smith from SwissAmerica read a press release from UBS/Paine Webber on the Damon Vickers show. Said they were going to start offering Numismatic Gold coins and Art pieces to their American clients.

:shocked ,

The CoinGuy

Rockhead, you really ought to read that Saxobank report. It could have been written by a Stoolie!

All of these events only seed the doubt about whether the Fed is a true central bank, or some kind of loose cannon that can be occasionally used as a policy tool when the administration's goals fit with Sir Greenspan's.

:D

Regards,

Vesselin

SG chimes in

1. P/C ratios are not reliable in options expiry week...

2. Updated E wave take

THere is confusion on whether this was a MINI ABC corrective move or not.

I see it as attempting to fill gaps on a wave 2 corrective bounce.

officially I would have to see 1055 to 1061 for a minimal retracement of the NDX move from 1155 to 1006....

We saw 1052 today, close... I would love to see the 1061 range to 1065 range, at which point I would aggressively short the index at 200%

Until then, we may fill gaps to 975 down or up to my cited resistance. I would prefer to wait for the gaps to fill UP... before I re enter my shorts.

I think you can put your finger on 1061 on this chart and see my point... "dont game the tape daily, let the market come to you"

post-3-1040145737_thumb.jpg

Archived