• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CMG looking like it is at firm resistance around 100... :unsure: Support around 75 to 80...

post-1110-1265347953_thumb.png

post-1110-1265347992_thumb.png

post-1110-1265347974_thumb.png

Look on a shorter time frame on CMG and you'll see that there is support every two bucks for the first several stairsteps on the way down -- 98, 96, 94, 92 etc

That said, watch out with this one. It has a way of hanging around at high levels for a much longer time than anyone would think reasonable. When it goes, it could be good, or they could grind it down rather slowly to kill the put holders. I got burned on CMG once before when they had wretched earnings, went down a bit and reversed immediately and ended UP. So buy yourself plenty of time if you're using options.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

this doolar thing is ready to run out of gas.

very soon.

Jick-

The dollar is just gettin' warmed up, IMHO. I don't see this as an ABC rally, I see your wave A as wave 1, and your wave B as wave 2.

The dollar might be ugly, but she's still the best-looking girl at the bar right now... and it's almost closin' time.

Jick-

The dollar is just gettin' warmed up, IMHO. I don't see this as an ABC rally, I see your wave A as wave 1, and your wave B as wave 2.

The dollar might be ugly, but she's still the best-looking girl at the bar right now... and it's almost closin' time.

drink 'er purty

THE DEFICIENCY JUDGEMENT BOOM

Article of Deficiency Judgements

Banks are holding a fortune in deficency judgement assets after the foreclosures and short sales

The strategic defaulters will be hounded for cash to cancel the deficiency - especially if they still have assets and income.

Wages will be garnasheed. :ninja:

Assets will be ferreted out. :ninja:

Those who are jobless will be left alone - until they get a job...... :ninja:

Archived