Bulgaria - The Weak End Leader

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Dear phatbubble,

the jan solar eclipse at 25 01' capricorn is the same degree that was energized 18 years ago before desert storm was launched. however this eclipse in conjunct Venus, so it is said that it should not lead to physical hostilities....using the U S Stibley horoscope for the united states, natal Pluto is at 27 degrees Capricorn, conjunct the Uranina planet Cupido at 24 degrees Capricorn. The eclipse opposes natal Mercury at 24 degrees Cancer and is sesqui-quadrate natal Uranus.

The Shadow of the Eclipse begins south of Beijing and runs west through China, past the southern tip of India, and then on through Kenya and into Nigeria.

The reason for asking the question relates to the idea that the Eclipse is connected to China, and the Lunar Eclipse (dec 31 09) opposes transiting Venus and Pluto. The solar eclipse is conjunct Venus, and transiting Pluto is opposite the us Venus at 3 degrees Cancer. Therefore some say this will cause a major doolar crisis.

for additional information, the usa and China first established diplomatic relations on July 3, 1844, with the sun at 12 degrees Cancer. Washington first established diplomatic ties with the current communist government of China on Jan 1, 1979, with the sun at 10 degrees Capricorn. this makes the cancer-capricorn axis important with the Lunar Eclipse connected to the suns of both charts. the chinese monetary unit began to float on july 21, 2005, which was only hours before a full moon at 28 degrees capricorn.

obviously, your jickiss is waiting for Something to happen...are the Stars going to beat the GS and Trashury desks, and will the grip of these players be shaken by forces from on high???

regards to you, phat

jickiss!!!!!!!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So....the PM & miner charts look pretty tenuous here, at best.

Below is really the only historical analogue I can muster in favor of gold spinning back out onto the highway after hitting that bridge abutment a couple weeks ago.

The red price chart and indicators are GLD log view from Dec 04 - May 06.

In Dec 05 gold made what at the time was a monster, nearly parabolic top......then appeared to crash & burn. Note the close similarities in indicator moves & levels.

As it turned out, Dec 05 was just the warmup for the real 2 year cycle top, 5 months later and 33% higher.

Also note that on the log view, gold's current trendline is more or less intact.

post-928-1261361326_thumb.png

Old stuff.

I'm sure they have cluster bomb stuff now that sterilizes at least square quarter miles at a time.

The c-130 platform is old, but the targeting upgrades and weapon systems (i.e.- the most complex systems in the world) have turned it into a precision ground-support aircraft -- which is why I listed it to along in the discussion of the Apache and Warthog... as opposed to, say, the Stealth Bomber. The AC-130 is now used to target individual troops/vehicles on the ground... it's not something for sterilizing square miles, that wouldn't be very good for ground support. :blink:

AC-130 precision strike in action:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...p;VideoID=29974

GLOBEX opened with a minor move down and now everything is back on track and heading higher. Nothing has changed. Tomorrow is Monday and the gods, that is Goldman Sachs and the Fed's trading desk, say that the market will close positive.

Everbody is either too scared or else too conditioned to do anything different.

Technical analysis has boiled down to buy every dip shortly after a market opens anywhere in the globe and the timezones are crossed, or else an hour (+-) before any given market closes (or in the case of Japan when the morning session closes as well as the afternoon session closes).

Is is a government fiat to buy the markets with goverment fiat money. Makes sense (dollars and cents). Just don't try to think whether it is right.

Shorting every move up also works.

How else can we be in a consolidation the last 2 months?? :)

post-1444-1261361707_thumb.jpg

Hmm...

You're talking about a dollar sell-off which will cause a pop in the futures to the upside.

Ya, i can see it happening.

was reading on another forum thinks this will be dollar friendly...definately get some kind of move....taxes will have to go up....HMO's should keep going up but this disaster won't be up and running for a couple years....windfall for the insurance companies....huge increase in customer base and premiums are probably gonna head up for the consumer....farked again.

Been listening to the bloviating on CSPAN 2 and its repulsive...both sides....couple of I "hate this" but will vote for it anyway....they are gonna wheel in Robert Byrd at 1 am to shove this thing through....

was reading on another forum thinks this will be dollar friendly...definately get some kind of move....taxes will have to go up....HMO's should keep going up but this disaster won't be up and running for a couple years....windfall for the insurance companies....huge increase in customer base and premiums are probably gonna head up for the consumer....farked again.

Been listening to the bloviating on CSPAN 2 and its repulsive...both sides....couple of I "hate this" but will vote for it anyway....they are gonna wheel in Robert Byrd at 1 am to shove this thing through....

No doubt! The worst was the Senator from Rhode Island. He did nothing to really debate the merits of the legislation but cited articles about how bad the republicans have been acting, yada, yada, yada! I had to turn it off.

SICKENING to the Nth degree! I am so sick of all this sh*t I'm losing my mind.

Who knows how the market will digest it but will stay up to watch. Hopefully it will be interesting.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Dear phatbubble,

the jan solar eclipse at 25 01' capricorn is the same degree that was energized 18 years ago before desert storm was launched. however this eclipse in conjunct Venus, so it is said that it should not lead to physical hostilities....using the U S Stibley horoscope for the united states, natal Pluto is at 27 degrees Capricorn, conjunct the Uranina planet Cupido at 24 degrees Capricorn. The eclipse opposes natal Mercury at 24 degrees Cancer and is sesqui-quadrate natal Uranus.

The Shadow of the Eclipse begins south of Beijing and runs west through China, past the southern tip of India, and then on through Kenya and into Nigeria.

The reason for asking the question relates to the idea that the Eclipse is connected to China, and the Lunar Eclipse (dec 31 09) opposes transiting Venus and Pluto. The solar eclipse is conjunct Venus, and transiting Pluto is opposite the us Venus at 3 degrees Cancer. Therefore some say this will cause a major doolar crisis.

Eclipses can be a red herring for trading purposes, you can wait around for ages for the follow-on 'trigger' which never comes.

IMHO that transit I bolded is the important thing. I've mentioned that a few times here before. This is a big one.

Venus in a country's chart is its currency or debt. Pluto (transformation, death/rebirth) is in opposition to (challenging) the USA Venus. This period lasts from Mar 09 - Oct 10.

Also, Saturn (limitations, consequences) is squaring (conflicting with) the USA Venus during some of that same time, from Dec 09 - Aug 10.

And actually, it gets worse. Uranus is also coming into a square to the USA Venus, which is exact in 2011.

All together these form a grand cross (4 combined squares), which is the most difficult astro configuration. On its own, this would at a minimum suggest that the dollar will come under severe duress during 2009-2011, and especially 2010. If there were a period when a country would be most likely to have a currency/debt crisis, this would be it. Summer 2010 looks particularly gnarly.

As it happens, the Fed's Pluto (power, debt) is conjunct the USA Venus. This is a MAJOR flag for one entity manipulating another's abundance via secrecy, power games, and debt. The Fed's Sun (leadership) opposes the Fed Pluto & USA Venus, and is also tied up in this whole mess with transiting Pluto, which correlates to the confirmation challenges that Bernanke is facing now, and the chatter about stripping some of the Fed's powers.

Overall, my sense is that there's a vast power struggle taking place, mostly behind the scenes, and that both the dollar and the Fed may hang in the balance to a greater extent than most would believe possible right now.

No doubt! The worst was the Senator from Rhode Island. He did nothing to really debate the merits of the legislation but cited articles about how bad the republicans have been acting, yada, yada, yada! I had to turn it off.

Who knows how the market will digest it but will stay up to watch. Hopefully it will be interesting.

I haven't been following the health care debate. It get's me too upset and, realizing that there is nothing that I can do about it anyway, I have just decided to avoid it almost entirely. As far as the vote, isn't 2night a test vote with the real one on Christmas Eve? Anyway, not sure how this particular piece of legislation will affect the markets, but with the deficit problems, proposed cap-n-trade, and other nonsense, taxes are bound to go up dramatically at all levels of government, which will smash any type of economic recovery into the ground. We are screwed. It is only a matter of time before governments start turning citizens upside down to empty pockets and gold fillings. Capital will (is) start fleeing the U.S. en masse.

Also, are they still planning 5-year sentences and huge fines for those who don't participate?

12 hours of this....they are like children arguing on the playground with cheesy charts.....

I still don't know whats in this frigging thing and from what I can tell...we are still gonna pay 700 a month for insurance or more...our costs ain't going down...if anything we've lost more freedoms if this mandate goes through...

I haven't been following the health care debate. It get's me too upset and, realizing that there is nothing that I can do about it anyway, I have just decided to avoid it almost entirely. As far as the vote, isn't 2night a test vote with the real one on Christmas Eve? Anyway, not sure how this particular piece of legislation will affect the markets, but with the deficit problems, proposed cap-n-trade, and other nonsense, taxes are bound to go up dramatically at all levels of government, which will smash any type of economic recovery into the ground. We are screwed. It is only a matter of time before governments start turning citizens upside down to empty pockets and gold fillings. Capital will (is) start fleeing the U.S. en masse.

Also, are they still planning 5-year sentences and huge fines for those who don't participate?

Bingo...as for the mandate...it's in there as far as I know...I have been following because this bill is such a sellout...all these plutocrats want to do is get this done so they can go home for Christmas....now some guy is talking about fetus's.....

Here's the solution to the problem. In addition to nationalizing medical services, abolish the private, for profit system. Put all health insurance executives in front of firing squads for fraud and mass murder. Lethal injection is too good for them. In fact, we should bring back pubic hangings just for this purpose. Bring these people to trial, convict them, and then hang them.

The bill that will pass the Senate this weekend is a disgrace and a fraud. The Senate is in the pocket of the medical industry conspiracy. Trials for them too. The trick will be to find uncorrupted Federal prosecutors. Is Holder up to it? Doubtful.

This country is headed down the crapper toward third world status thanks to the pharmaceutical, medical service, and insurance companies.

May they all roast in hell.

Oh well. I can fantasize.

As one who has been victimized by this greedy, insane, immoral, medical services system, my hatred of the insurance companies and their managers and paid lackeys is boundless. Americans pay twice as much for medical services as any other civilized country and get horseshit results and service. This health care legislation will do absolutely nothing to change that. It doesn't even prohibit denials for pre-existing conditions for another 5 years.

Screw them. Cut off their genitals in the public square and let the motherfornicateers bleed to death.

insurance executives in front of firing squads for fraud and mass murder. Lethal injection is too good for them. In fact, we should bring back pubic hangings just for this purpose. Bring these people to trial, convict them, and then hang them.

Rut roh...

The Zombie is awake....

Firing squads.....hangings.....lethal injections.....warplane banter

Let me check the URL.....am I on the right website?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Archived