Cautious calisthenics

Early openers are treading carefully: Kiwis +0.1%, Aussies -0.5%, Singers -0.4% and Sth Korea -0.2%. Nikkers closed.

Not a lot of movement in Aussie sectors: Gold -1.2%, Financials -1.1% with REITS/Telecomms +0.7% at the green end.

t?s=%5ENZ50

t?s=%5EAORD

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I did make some assumptions about the Stoolie demographic:

First, that the level of general cultural awareness is well above average. :rolleyes:

Second, that the age skew means that everybody here has, at least at some point,

a history of listening to a radio! :lol:

Not only a history but I do radio even now. In fact I haven't watched a TV programme for years preferring instead to listen to ABC radio which is the Aussie equivalent of BBC; huge range of subjects, intelligent, civilized discussion with the odd trivia quiz and talkback thrown in. The big advantage is being able to tinker around on the computer at the same time.

Hi, Aussie

I'm not sure what all the letters on charts here mean. Is one of them India? K W is saying on the other board that India is at risk of crash, given its decline the previous day.

India is the last chart on the list, BSESN. K Wave is right, it's in the grip of the bearz..

5-day chart:

z?s=%5eBSESN&t=5d&q=l&l=on&z=l&p=s&a=v&p=s&lang=en-US&region=US

w?s=%5EAORD

A gloomy sort of day. All Ords closed -0.8% with Financials -1.7% taking the downside lead followed by Gold -1.2% and Energy -0.9%.

Asia in a similar mood: China -2.2%, Honkers -1.6% and India -0.5%.

On to UK/Europe:

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

Doc, every time I try to download a WSE pdf lately, Firefart crashes (just after the user/pwd entry).

Been happening a bunch lately, not just with this pdf.

There a glitch in the Matrix?

I haven't seen this. I think it's localized. Anyone else experiencing this?

Try clearing cookies for WSE and cache and in worst case, uninstall and reinstall Firefart.

Archived