World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Nobbled navigation

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LATEST PRO TRADER REPORTS PRECIOUS METALS PRO Gold Breaks, Sets New Long Term Cycle Projections by Lee Adler •  November 27, 2015

If this morning’s break of yet another “Last Line In The Sand” support level sticks, gold will have validated the latest long term cycle projections. They are not pretty.

MARKET UPDATE PROMARKET UPDATE PRO DAILY Slight Downtick In Cycle Screening Measures by Lee Adler •  November 26, 2015

Cycle screening measures were mixed on Wednesday. The aggregate indicator downticked from below the last minor high.

MARKET UPDATE PROMARKET UPDATE PRO DAILY Bulls Feel Full Even Before They Eat The Turkeys by Lee Adler •  November 25, 2015

Apparently the bulls have eaten all the stock turkey they can, now that they face having to pay for $100 billion in new Treasury paper over the weekend.  Indicators are still mixed, with the guidance from cycle projections pointing to 2135 and 2170. Here’s why I’m not buying it.

LATEST NEWS AND OPINION CHARLES HUGH SMITH How Much Higher Could The U.S. Dollar Go? by Charles Hugh Smith •  November 26, 2015

chs-11-20-15-1-480x266.jpg

A move above current levels in the US Dollar Index would cause tremendous pain for many participants.

CONSTANTIN GURDGIEV You Won’t Believe The ECB’s Insane, Increasingly Reckless Trial Balloons by Constantin Gurdgiev •  November 26, 2015

Counting the week to December 3rd ECB meeting, I have to ask one simple question: does anyone over in Frankfurt has a clue what they are doing?

ECONOMY AND MARKETS A Thanksgiving Note: Becoming Part of Someone’s Solution by Rodney Johnson •  November 26, 2015

The days before Thanksgiving always find me in the same place – a parking lot. I’m not panhandling or trying to find my car. I’m directing traffic. Years ago I

ECONOMY AND MARKETS Pfizer’s Mega-Merger Is NOT a Sign of Strength by Adam O'Dell •  November 25, 2015
Pfizer-Stock-Price-Versus-SP-500-Health-

Pfizer’s (NYSE: PFE) acquisition of Ireland-based Allergan (NYSE: AGN) is the biggest mergers and acquisitions (M&A) deal in the history of the health care sector. And with a price tag

ECONOMY AND MARKETS Gold $5,000: Maybe When You’re Dead! by Harry Dent •  November 25, 2015
Change-in-Gold-Price-Versus-Inflation-Ra

I have so many bets on the go with gold bugs like Porter Stansberry (Stansberry Research) and Jeff Clark at Casey Research… and I just keep winning ‘em. That’s something

MONEY MORNING December’s Strong Stock Market Performance History Might Not Hold Up in 2015 by Diane Alter •  November 25, 2015

As we head into the final stretch of 2015, this stock market performance history hints at what’s coming before 2016.

MONEY MORNING The Best Way to Buy Gold Coins by Michael E. Lewitt •  November 25, 2015

There are a number of ways to own gold. The best way is to own physical gold such as coins, which can be purchased from a number of reputable dealers.

MONEY MORNING Vast China Gold Reserves Just Added 470 Tons with Huge Undersea Find by Tara Clarke •  November 25, 2015

This month, already vast China gold reserves grew even larger…

ANTHONY SANDERS Not So Fast, Fed! Atlanta Fed Q4 GDP Growth Drops To 1.8% (As Core PCE Growth Drops As Well) by Anthony B. Sanders •  November 25, 2015
20151125_gdp1-480x323.jpg

Not so fast there, Federal Reserve. Your December rate hike optimism might be premature.

Has nothing to do with the putative value of the total. Prices are set by the meeting of the minds between buyers and sellers at that given moment. 

If few people offer to sell heir houses then prices will keep rising in the face of demand that is low but constant. That does not mean that the whole market is worth the latest sale price, because if everyone wanted to sell, the total market value of the whole market would drop to near zero. 

Same with stocks. 

Timing is elastic. Players can run their cash ever lower, but eventually they will replenish. At that point there will be more supply offered and prices will fall. Because investors and dealers are both buyers and sellers, often simultaneously, given that they have lower cash levels demand will also fall. That doesn't show up on a semi holiday like today because nobody is around. 

I believe that we will see the impact next week. 

LATEST PRO TRADER REPORTS MARKET UPDATE PROMARKET UPDATE PRO DAILYMARKET UPDATE PRO WEEKLY EDITION Cycle Screening Data Weakened on Friday by Lee Adler •  November 29, 2015

Cycle screening measures on Friday were slightly weaker on balance, going against the slight gain in the S&P 500. 8 of the 9 measures weakened. This report explains what that means for the market outlook.

MARKET UPDATE PROMARKET UPDATE PRO DAILYMARKET UPDATE PRO WEEKLY EDITION Can Bears Seize Their Window of Opportunity by Lee Adler •  November 28, 2015

The market slept through the holiday week, allowing the bulls to keep control but still leaving the bears in position to grab it back, having one very important factor in their favor.

Archived