More Auto Erotica

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Krudlow just nailed it!!  When we rebuild Iraq, we have to build their internet and this will lead to a new tech stock rebound.  Krudlow is an intellectual genius. Dan Niles agreed which could be the kiss of death though. I think Krudlow just might be the beast. Creamer is just the court jester.

IF that is what they really said, people really need to smarten up. The key to all of our problems...the Iraqi consumers in waiting will free the globe from the Kondratieff!

If not, Im still laughing my ass off about it.... :lol:

TOB,

Agreed.

But in the short run, maybe it'll put ebay out over 100 if Kudlow's right. That's tradeable isn't it?

am i only only one thats looking around and thinking that paying off my piddly $55,000 mortgage at 6% is not a bad use of some of my funds?

Bare,

No, but you are definitely in the minority.

Not having to make monthly mortgage or car payments makes me reeeaally happy :P

I'm 100% in favour of it for peace of mind and financial simplicity.

But then in Canada, mortgage interest is not deductible, providing us with an additional incentive for eliminating debt.

MWH

You know since DBS travels to japan and I have for over 30 years-I like DBS get ticked by those who thin k the mess in japan has had no casualties-would you like to pay your bank to park your money like they do with no INTEREST-I think NOT! Would you like to travel by rail or bus to your freakin job up to 5 hours one way-I think NOT! Would you like to work 12 hours a day 51/2 days a week to keep your job-I think NOT! Would you like to pay 500 grand for a 600 ft condo six to eight flights up with no elevator-I think NOT-if it were not for the stoic and brave japanese people the country would cease to exist. The good news is they did NOT give the jobs away -they still make THINGS-make them WELL and will one day turn the corner. Trade Safe!

It's a lot of things Chubear check it out. It has you written all over it.

"Xilinx is programmed to give you the gate. The company is a top supplier of field-programmable gate arrays and complex programmable logic devices. Customers can program these integrated circuits (ICs) to perform specific functions, thereby achieving greater design flexibility while cutting time to market. Xilinx also offers application-specific ICs, which are programmed during manufacturing, and provides a broad range of design software and intellectual property used to customize its chips. The company sells to manufacturers in the telecommunications, computer, aerospace, industrial control, and networking markets. Customers include Lucent, QUALCOMM, Tektronix, and the United States Postal Service."

This from the Crapvision site.

Chu on it.

Guest BEARDRECH
speaking of auto erotica

mitsubishi now has:

zero interest

zero down

ZERO PAYMENTS TILL 2004

so before you start paying for your 30k car,it's already worth 18k before the first payment .

Mitsubishi has been doing zero percent game way before big 3 started. I guess that it could borrow Yen in Japan a lot cheaper than big three.

isnt it true that big time american intermediaries have been borrowing yen at %0.01 (?) for a long time and then reintroducing it to america at rock bottom rates thus augmenting the already insane AG-pumping machine--and all this without any government warning or intervention--its as if all of america was and is involved in a TV program called bank-for-a-day--

i envision the day when i enter my local seven 11 and start negotiating with the cashier for a 7 day loan on a couple of quarts of milk--

P>S> Mark what auto parts store sells recyclable condoms for hummer tailpipes???Thes auto-erotic car-crazy onanists must be protected from themselves==doncha think? :grin:

Chibear:  My comments about Krudlow and the rebuilding of the Iraqi internet were purely sarcastic. He said words to that effect however, don't get me wrong, Krudlow is the biggest, most evil dumbass I know. His track record is horrible, just like his politics.

I know, DB. Every time I see Kudlow, I look closely for signs he has gone off the wagon. He's been scary lately.

I DO like watching HAL, though, as an indicator of what's really happening with the war plans, if we still have any. My theory is that it will move higher on volume if the war is about to start. We'll see.

BTW, I recall some of the military experts on TV pointing to Mar 3 as a likely date. It's a new moon. Very dark. Our troops greatest advantage is their night vision.

Hey Guys,

Yeah Chibear when I think of your "president" striding to the "mound" to throw out that pitch I definitely get misty eyed, but that always happens before I throw up.

Looked like garden variety consolidation after a strong two day up move to me (Don't vomit I just had to see if I could say it like a Crapvision analcyst)

Seriously though, volume was pathetic on the decline and the technicals continue to improve although the STO is overbought.

If we get another benign pullback tomorrow like today I am seriously thinking of increasing my position in RYVYX.

By the way, and in case you didn't realize, I don't know shit.

Hey Guys,

Yeah Chibear when I think of your "president" striding to the "mound" to throw out that pitch I definitely get misty eyed, but that always happens before I throw up.

Looked like garden variety consolidation after a strong two day up move to me (Don't vomit I just had to see if I could say it like a Crapvision analcyst)

Seriously though, volume was pathetic on the decline and the technicals continue to improve although the STO is overbought.

If we get another benign pullback tomorrow like today I am seriously thinking of increasing my position in RYVYX.

By the way, and in case you didn't realize, I don't know shit.

you talking about increasing your position means i can get a good night's sleep tonight.

that was the best news i've had today.

lots of people do not know anything about options because it is dangerous to trade options without experience and knowledge.

one thing everyone should know about options is the opex happens every month in the week of the third friday. every month you can count on some kind of change of direction during the week. the point is to get the people to dump their options when the market goes against their position. i love it when it goes up in the beginning of the week because that means it will go down at the end of the week.

every month like clockwork. tick tock, tick tock.

two days left and down is the direction. time to destroy all of the recent call positions now that the puts have been badly bruised at the beginning of the week.

you don't have to trade options but you must know what forces are at work during this week.

It's a lot of things Chubear check it out.  It has you written all over it.

"Xilinx is programmed to give you the gate. The company is a top supplier of field-programmable gate arrays and complex programmable logic devices. Customers can program these integrated circuits (ICs) to perform specific functions, thereby achieving greater design flexibility while cutting time to market. Xilinx also offers application-specific ICs, which are programmed during manufacturing, and provides a broad range of design software and intellectual property used to customize its chips. The company sells to manufacturers in the telecommunications, computer, aerospace, industrial control, and networking markets. Customers include Lucent, QUALCOMM, Tektronix, and the United States Postal Service."

This from the Crapvision site.

Chu on it.

Not to belabor the point, Musey (well, too late for that), but XLNX is a component of the Philly Semiconductor Index. Those are all chip stocks, not software stocks. Maybe you'll see the difference if I point out that Dell is a hardware vendor, even though they include software, some proprietary, in their PCs and servers.

FWIW, I'd be careful if you are trading XLNX thinking it's a software company.

Gee, thanks for the advice Chu!

(I'll tell you a leeettlle secret Chu. I don't much give a crap what most of the companies I trade do. As a famous person once said, "It the charts STUPID.")

Archived