Dandruff Shampoo

My small positions in TZA/QID are paying off nicley. Have been working during the trading day so I'm keeping the postions on the smaller side. Almost sold at the close, but something tells me we roll over after a short lived recovery this week. The slide has begun......bears.

dr. c

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
off topic,

- I think Micheal Jackson was a superstar performer

- I am sick of the MJ was a saint crap in the media

it struck me that we need to start the the Micheal Jackson ain't dead rumor right here in stoolville

SO LET ME BE THE 1ST TO SAY MJ I'SNT DEAD.. He is living somewhere in TN with ELVIS. It was all a fake..they found a homeless person dead, cut off his nose and put on a plastic one. And MJ is living in TN with Elvis and an unnamed 12 yr old boy.

lets see how far this internet rumor can go.

I saw him working as a street performer in downtown Sydney last week. He was moon walking infront the Citigroup building, across the road from the Catholic boys high school. Elvis was pissed. MJ stole his spot.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

the Latest outta Kali is that there was a Walk Out and a refusal to cut

walkout: LA representative the Honourable Ms. Karen Bass, in a picture with Obiden

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/No-sign-of-p...ml?x=0&.v=1

Would I be wrong in aSSuming that these IOUs will bankrupt many state vendors?

Probably about 15 years ago, I went to one of those post season College Football All-Star games at Stanford Stadium.

The entire half time show was dedicated to Elvis.

Everyone in the show was an Elvis impersonator, including an entire 80+ piece marching band dressed up like Elvis, red-caped jumpsuits, oversized, big hair wigs and sun glasses for everybody. The drum major was in a ridiculously oversized Hound Dog costume.

According to the program, there were "a thousand" Elvis impersonators in the performance. They included the likes of a Tarzan Elvis, a Black Elvis, a Sitting Bull Elvis, a team of tumblers, and an entire squad of dancing midget Elvises.

The most spectacular act was the Flying Elvi, a formation flying, death defying, trick parachute team.

http://billslater.com/Flying_Elvises_01.jpg

Jacko may have been the King of Pop, but Elvis is still "THE KING", period.

for Shorty:

SAN FRANCISCO, July 7 (Reuters) - U.S. mortgage fraud reports jumped 36 percent last year as desperate homeowners and industry professionals tried to maintain their standard of living from the boom years, the FBI said on Tuesday.

Suspicious activity reports rose to 63,713 in fiscal year 2008, which ended last September, from 46,717 the year before. California and Florida, centers of the housing bust, had the highest numbers of suspicious reports as foreclosures jumped, the stock market dropped and credit dried up.

"These combined factors uncovered and fueled a rampant mortgage fraud climate fraught with opportunistic participants desperate to maintain or increase their current standard of living," the Federal Bureau of Investigation said in its report.

"Industry employees sought to maintain the high standard of living they enjoyed during the boom years of the real estate market and overextended mortgage holders were often desperate to reduce or eliminate their bloated mortgage payments," it said.

Source

Bubba will hafta start takin' vitamins.

Archived