Held It Where They Had Ta

More salt in my wounds!

Everything I sold on friday is up about 5% from where I dumped it.....Guess I should stop looking in the rear view mirror ^_^

I think we dump next week though.

Let's hope we dont have to wait that long. Im long small amounts of QID/TZA. To start atleast

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More salt in my wounds!

Everything I sold on friday is up about 5% from where I dumped it.....Guess I should stop looking in the rear view mirror ^_^

Hey, why can't U be like the rest of us here, Mr. Hanky? We always buy the exact low and sell the exact high, LOL. ;)

<h2 class="entry-title">Radio Free Wall Street 7/1/09</h2> Lee Adler and Russ Winter discuss the coming buying opportunity and what will get us there.

Not a subscriber? Click here to hear a free preview.

Listen to any podcast prior to March 2009. Click here for archive. Be surprised!

To subscribe and hear this podcast right now, click here!

Subscribers only. Enter your login when prompted.

audio_mp3_button.png Radio Free Wall Street Podcast 7/1/09 [33:50m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download

Click here to start a 30 day risk free trial to the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition Fed Report.

Good discussion.

Russ's thesis is certainly plausible. Then again, a declaration of financial emergency in the world's 7th(8th?) largest economy, or the sentencing of Madoff, or Matt Taibbi using the word "vampire" or a butterfly farting in Singapore could provide the necessary impetus to begin a ubiquitous cascading exponentiating shitstorm in so unbalanced an environment. Everything around me seems so bearish that I'm starting to wish I was long.

I agree with Lee that the charts will tell the story on the break from the entertainment zone, and the longer it takes to break down, the worse it looks for the bears. Can't think of anything intelligent to add to that.

Sentiment-wise, is there anyone out there who *doesn't* expect a dump? I'm having the first pangs of crapitulation.

The clock is ticking. Talked about it in the podcast.

Market Update 7/1/09 – Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Wednesday, July 1, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Cycle based stock screening data was narrowly mixed. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

oh well, another $2 Billion down the craphole

plus interest

and interest on the interest

CA budget gap has widened to $26.3 billion from $24.3 billion after the best and brightest <_< failed to close it on Tuesday

The hopelessly bankrupt state plans to send $3.36 billion in IOUs this month to help make $10.9 billion in other payments, including money owed to investors <_< :lol: :ph34r: stuck holding California's debt.

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER PONZI/MADOFF SCHEME....BIGGER THAN BOTH COMBINED!

LOCK UP ALL THE POLITICIANS FER 150 YEARS!

Archived