OK TJ, Enough is Enough

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is Friday and it is back to business as usual. B)

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Anthony, Kan.-based First National Bank of Anthony became the third bank seized by regulators Friday, marking the 40th bank failure of 2009, according to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.

Shorty, I have junker in tow for the Accelerated Retirement of Inefficient Vehicles Act of 2009 (ARIV)

"Cash For Clunkers Legislation Approved By Senate"

http://www.businessinsider.com/embarassing...y-senate-2009-6

f?id=49e5fea7796c7ab600be0e74&maxX=290&maxY=217

The old car or truck has to be running and importantly it has to have been owned for a year. When I first heard this idea I thought it might give a big boost to prices of real clunkers which would be a problem to those very poor people and kids who need a $600 car. Figuring new car shoppers without a clunker would buy the clunkers and still pocket the savings of a grand or two.

There is only one car in the entire world I want to own. A Ferrari 430 but it's a gas guzzler and to be honest a couple of grand wouldn't help me that much.

post-441-1245505933_thumb.jpg

LOL, someone needs to update this cartoon to describe "companies" like C that don't do anything productive and make big bucks by selling themselves short and such, and "invest" their proceeds from selling themselves short, using them to fund contributions to Congressional campaigns, so that Congress will keep bailing out their company in the future whenever its risky bets with OPM go sour.

Article about this highly productive company and how it makes money when it does:

http://www.dailyreckoning.com.au/citi-repo...ing/2009/04/20/

Archived