OK TJ, Enough is Enough

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Show Me The Frickin Money- Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Friday, June 19, 2009, in Money and The Fed, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Its balance sheet grew this week as the Fed closed on a large amount of forward purchases of MBS. That and their GSE and Treasury purchases were enough to offset a large decline in alphabet soup. Since mid March, the trend of increasing Fed securities holdings and declining alphabet soup have exactly offset one another. At the same time money supply growth has also gone flat, as measured by MZM. But the commercial paper market and retail money fund assets are both in a state of total collapse. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

To me that story is bogus. Nobody would counterfeit $500 million bonds, they'd KNOW that they would be authenticated if an attempt were made to cash them in.

It's like printing $1,000.00 bills. Nobody would accept one without making sure it is real. A $20 bill can get passed easily (but even THOSE can be authenticated by a lowly 07-11 clerk).

I'm pretty sure Turbo Timmy wakes up every morning wishing this story would just go away. Right Timmy?

Market Update for Friday 6/19/09 – Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Friday, June 19, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit 4 week cycle indications have been strengthening for 7 trading sessions, and new 6-7 week cycle indications for 4 days, which leads me to think, “If this is the up phase, what’s the down phase going to look like?” Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

I've awaken from my monthly nailbaiting opex clockwatch CokeZero KKD mixed doz stupor to (1) the sataSSfyingly reaSSuring fulldecay of most my bucknaked sucka option moran $caSShwipes 'cept fer the GooG :ph34r: common 430 calls that I mercy killed fer 20 cent yesturday, maybe shoulda waited fer fullzero but didn't need any more excitement and (2) the disturbating reamization that the June triple beeyatch might just mark the end of the false hope fantasy craSShbernce which means the nation must very soon, like now, face reality and admit that well, we busted!

Arnold ain't got the 24,000 million he short, and he ain't gettin' it

shut it all down

let the riots begin

line up them double dippers

bring 'em

I gotcher taxpayer-funded pension rightcheer

post-2457-1245466665.png

Archived