Stop The Madness

DrStool

Stop The Madness 12/17/02 OK, so they reversed part of Monday's insanity. Still, there's more work to be done in this market that's chewing up everybody. Everybody, that is, except those who recognize it for what it is -- a yet another huge distributional top, trading range.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc, or anyone, has anybody noticed a correlation or pattern whereby when the FEED hits the top of the 8% growth channel and Uncle Al drains wouldn't that be an excellent shorting opportunity at 3:00 that day when the drain commences, hopefully a wild bullish, blow-off distribution top happening at the same time for sweet entries? Throw this factor in with appropriate declining cycles and it would seem the risks would be limited to go short. Hmmm, I think I'll keep an eye on that. That FEED channel is SCREAMING at me to short the crap out of this pig. Looked good on the last draining. I wonder if the trading departments at the whores like Goldman Sucks know in advance from Uncle Al when FEED and DRAIN operations commence and can pinpoint when to drag out that hideous shill Abby Justa Colon to lie through her teeth and tell suckers to "Buy Tech!" for their distribution pump and dump operations. :shocked

I just noticed the October 10 low corresponds with the FEED index at the lower trend channel and Dec 2 high as the top of the 8% growth channel, with a drain right after. Now we are back up there again and the market rallied for ONE LOUSY STINKING DAY!!!!! Damn! I should've NAILED this pig on the close Monday! SCAM WEEK BE DAMNED!

It may be prudent to see if they do drain though. I think he will drain, da Boyz may have more profit on much lower expiration Friday. Just guessing on that one though.

Archived