World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Hostage hustle

5 day cycle projection  2685.  

Say Kaddish for me. 

Doc  10 year modern monetary policy experiment has run over...run over any and all shorts time and time again almost seems like there is some sort of program that runs at exactly at turning points....but nah that ain't possible....me still holding to the biggest baddest boldest bull trap ever in the history of ever......

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets face it: In Germany nobody talks about stocks. Never since the 2009 bottom started something like a broad mania, although german tech stocks went up 5 times or so.

Why should this bull pop? We are not even close to mania type nain street reactions. Last time I was asked about stocks from a taxi driver or a barbor was in early 2000...

A bubble is a bubble when the little man comes to the stock market. Happened last time in 2000. How can a 9 year bull, which of course was not a 9 year bull, pop, if J6P never got sucked in?

Lets face it: In Germany nobody talks about stocks. Never since the 2009 bottom started something like a broad mania, although german tech stocks went up 5 times or so.

Why should this bull pop? We are not even close to mania type nain street reactions. Last time I was asked about stocks from a taxi driver or a barbor was in early 2000...

A bubble is a bubble when the little man comes to the stock market. Happened last time in 2000. How can a 9 year bull, which of course was not a 9 year bull, pop, if J6P never got sucked in?

Rounding error J6P participation or not...The market will unwind more aggressively when liquidity forces dictate regardless of what anyone thinks.

Rounding error J6P participation or not...The market will unwind more aggressively when liquidity forces dictate regardless of what anyone thinks.

Yep. Point is: Nobody knows when FED will stop reducing its balance sheet. Bears also not. If they are hardliners, which we do not know, than they would have to accept that cult stocks die. Like Tesla for the example, which is a shit company with completely ridicoulus vehicles. In every bear the cult dies. Will the FED stand the public pressure and let the cult die?

Public wasn't in the market in 1972-73 either.  The only public that matters is the institutional public.   

Archived