Bully trapped....Douches happy

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thinking I'll go away for the weekend and relax.....

post-1110-1264195844.jpg

PD got any recommendations? :unsure:

I don't know the better "spas", but have a small suggestion for the weekend. Lay in the booze, smoke, food, pull the blinds and watch this. You WILL laugh I think. :D

107.jpg

I had a dang busy day bheind the woodddshed

lotta po folk givin' it up fer Shorty

Kool-Aid squirtin' out there ears

I wonder which part "Git Out" them don't nuderstand

not all that complexricated

Gov't bids gone, dpwn we go, easy ta figger

Crapple, Baidudu, goooooogsuckercrapcommon, International Balancesheet Mainpulation

all aSSumin' they're riteful postions

y'all cum bak agin tomorrow

I gotta lotta mo fo ya

post-2457-1264198772.png

Teachers appear to have benefited most from the effort to save jobs with the $787 billion recovery package, which sent billions of dollars to states that were on the verge of ordering heavy layoffs in education.

The stimulus spared tens of thousands of teachers from losing their jobs.

In California, the stimulus was credited with saving or creating 62,000 jobs in public schools and state universities.

Utah reported saving about 2,600 teaching jobs.

In both states, education jobs represented about two-thirds of the total stimulus job number.

Missouri reported more than 8,500 school jobs, Minnesota more than 5,900.

In Michigan, where officials said 19,500 jobs have been saved or created, three out of four were in education.

post-2457-1264202655.jpg

Federal stimulus spending has created or saved thousands of Oregon jobs, state officials boasted Monday, but at least three out of every four positions were in government work, according to the state's own figuring.

The lion's share of the money -- about $750 million, went to beefing up entitlement programs, such as Medicaid, unemployment benefits and food stamps.

But the remaining quarter-billion has been spread among public schools, universities, public safety and construction projects that have spared teacher layoffs, kept prisons open and allowed contractors to hire new workers.

In all, the spending accounts for the equivalent of 8,238 full-time jobs, according to the state's report, which was delivered to federal authorities over the weekend. Of those, more than 6,000 were in education and public safety. Fewer than 2,000 were in the private sector.

Archived