Sex With Asian Girls

(mjkst27 @ Jul 20 2003, 04:26 PM)

DBS - sometimes I wonder why you post here. If you are so skeptical on the bear case, why not hang with some bulls somewhere? ?

Do you equate Hypertiger's fantasies with the "bear case"?

Of course, when you buy and run CapitalStool your opinion will actually matter.

DBS......The owner of this website (whose opinion does matter) is in fact squarely in HyperTigers camp, from what I can tell. Doc is Pappa Bear around here, and he is more than willing to both listen to what HyperTiger has to say and give him a forum in which to do so.

You've yet again completely missed my point.

mjkst27 was suggesting I go somewhere else since I don't subscribe to HyperVentilator's (and his view) of the world.

My point is that it's for Doc, the owner, to decide whether I stay or go, not some anonymous poster like mjkst27. Whether or not Doc believes in HyperVentilator's hypothesis is irrelevant in this context.

Unlike the HyperVentilator's disciples, I don't try to censor or get rid of people who happen to disagree with my point of view.

Well, I'll give you this much, you're remarkably consistent. :lol:

I've no right to run anyone out. Wasn't trying to do so, either. Couldn't do it if I tried. People self-select in and out of here.

I simply wondered aloud what the attraction is for DBS around here. You seem to disagree with much and agree with very little that is posted. It's just my observation, I could be wrong.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever the distribution method for non debt backed "greenbacks" they still have to float around in a debt backed by debt system and to sustain inflationary bliss more and more curency would have to be printed...Hyperinflation would be the result in germany prices began rising by the hour towards the end and interest rates topped 500,000 basis points... my 6-10 month window could be negated by it because if an effective distribution method that was secret were found at the start it would look like the good times were here again... and all that matters is the short term to most people... ultimately It could buy a few more months...

DBS would be helpfull if he were to give a current account of the mortgage market and credit card market along with prime rate structure in Japan...

As for secret societies doing a poor job of running the world...they are not responsible for their actions, in their eyes they do no wrong...They are above the law.

It is impossible for them to do anything wrong...

DBS - sometimes I wonder why you post here. If you are so skeptical on the bear case, why not hang with some bulls somewhere? ?

DBS......The owner of this website (whose opinion does matter) is in fact squarely in HyperTigers camp, from what I can tell. Doc is Pappa Bear around here, and he is more than willing to both listen to what HyperTiger has to say and give him a forum in which to do so.

mjkst27 was suggesting I go somewhere else since I don't subscribe to HyperVentilator's (and his view) of the world.

My point is that it's for Doc, the owner, to decide whether I stay or go, not some anonymous poster like mjkst27. Whether or not Doc believes in HyperVentilator's hypothesis is irrelevant in this context.

Unlike the HyperVentilator's disciples, I don't try to censor or get rid of people who happen to disagree with my point of view.

I believe you missed the point. mjkst was asking you a question, not telling you what to do. I love your consistency as well, such as posting a series of questions to HyperTiger like thus...................

What does have the position of Mars have to do with fractional reserve banking?

Why couldn't US MZM, M3, and the current account deficit

double from where they are today?

Why should the Internet disappear?

Would this be part of the "Rapture" :lol:

Did telephones disappear during the 1930's?

Did radios disappear during the 1930's?

........... and then adding the passive/aggressive inflammatory phrase about the "Rapture". Your clearly not looking for an honest dialogue, your looking to mock. When the target responds in kind you fall behind a weak sheild of " Why am I being attacked !?". Pathetic.

For some reason you also have a consistent habit of editing your posts long after the fact. Why did you not start a new point as part of your reasoning about radio in the 1930's ? Instead you sneak it into a post well after the fact. For what reason I don't know as you failed to use it or expand on it to support anything.

How in the hay-ull do you derive censorship from mjstk's asking you a straightforward question like "Why do you post here?" ??????? Posing a question is censorship ?????? Who the hell is missing the point again ??????

Your consistency with regards to snideness and pointy-headed rudeness instead of honest debate and dialogue is remarkable, I'll grant you that.

I've no right to run anyone out. Wasn't trying to do so, either. Couldn't do it if I tried. People self-select in and out of here.

I simply wondered aloud what the attraction is for DBS around here. You seem to disagree with much and agree with very little that is posted. It's just my observation, I could be wrong.

I disagree specifically with

1) HyperVentilator's "fractional-reserve-banking" dogma and his followers.

2) Astrology.

3) That charts can predict the future.

:lol:

Fractional reserve banking has been practiced since the time of the start of capitalism - Renaissance Venice.

Based on history, it'll probably be around long after CapitalStool and it's posters are long gone. Either that or someone comes up with a clearly better method.

I'm sure there was no shortage of "HyperVentilator's" predicting imminent doom when the US dollar was severed from what was left of the gold standard. 30 years later, we're still muddling along.

I believe you missed the point. mjkst was asking you a question, not telling you what to do. I love your consistency as well, such as posting a series of questions to HyperTiger like thus...................

What does have the position of Mars have to do with fractional reserve banking?

Why couldn't US MZM, M3, and the current account deficit

double from where they are today?

Why should the Internet disappear?

Would this be part of the "Rapture" :lol:

Did telephones disappear during the 1930's?

Did radios disappear during the 1930's?

........... and then adding the passive/aggressive inflammatory phrase about the "Rapture". Your clearly not looking for an honest dialogue, your looking to mock. When the target responds in kind you fall behind a weak sheild of " Why am I being attacked !?". Pathetic.

For some reason you also have a consistent habit of editing your posts long after the fact. Why did you not start a new point as part of your reasoning about radio in the 1930's ? Instead you sneak it into a post well after the fact. For what reason I don't know as you failed to use it or expand on it to support anything.

How in the hay-ull do you derive censorship from mjstk's asking you a straightforward question like "Why do you post here?" ??????? Posing a question is censorship ?????? Who the hell is missing the point again ??????

Your consistency with regards to snideness and pointy-headed rudeness instead of honest debate and dialogue is remarkable, I'll grant you that.

Given the HyperVentilator's personal attacks, I'd say I've been rather restrained.

Your perception and interpretations of my posts reveals more about your insecure nature than I ever could or want to.

Given the HyperVentilators personal attacks, I'd say I've been rather restrained.

Your perception and interpretations of my posts says far more about your insecure nature than I ever could or want to.

:rolleyes:

I call Bul****t.

HyperTiger has only ever growled at you after you poked him with sticks.

On another subject, have you considered the possibility that the "emminent doom" predicted when the US Dollar was severed may now be in the process of unfolding ? 30 years is a short period of time in the larger picture ......

On the subject of censorship I had a series of posts regarding Hypertiger deleted early this morning.

It certainly wasn't Doc who did this and I have since asked him to look into the matter but it would have been nice if whichever moderator was responsible had shown me the simple courtesy of explaining precisely what aspects of my posts were so egregious as to make them unfit for stoolie consumption.

I am still waiting for an explanation.

On another subject, have you considered the possibility that the "emminent doom" predicted when the US Dollar was severed may now be in the process of unfolding ? 30 years is a short period of time in the larger picture ......

Yes, I have. If history is any guide all fiat currency regimes eventually fail with hyper-inflation the result.

However, whether this will occur 6 to 10 days from now, 6 to 10 months from now, or 6 to 10 years from now, or whenever is unknown.

So far, there's no indication of hyper-inflation in the US in terms of purchasing power of necessary commodities, goods and services. There was inflation in financial assests and there is inflation in real estate.

As far as radio in the 30's anyone that talked about FRB in the 30's on the radio was locked up... it wasn't untill the 50's that serious resistance to FRB showed up again...

FRB is at it's weakest point when it is in the collapse phase...the victims become more receptive to the truth...

Those dependant on it to support their lifestyle will fight for it... and the untill something better comes along argument is crap... A better way to rob millions of people without getting caught has yet to be found...

Who has the power to tell bankers what to do? Especially if the masses don't have a clue as to what's going on.

A better system will not be found if no one knows that it is important to do so...

If we as humans desire a bright future for our offspring then we have to construct a system to provide it... FRB is designed to collapse... it can not provide a bright future...

I just don't think you FRB cheerleaders have the foggest idea what you are talking about...

There are givers and takers... and you types are takers pure and simple...you will only give if you can take 10 times the amount in return...

You people would like nothing more than for me to die... Don't worry one day I will leave you hanging, but you will have to put up with me for at least 6-10 months more...

Archived