The China Bubble

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad news?

HRFF was just Xing the street at lunch (he was "out to lunch " at the time lol) when he saw someone who knew he is bearish.

aFURsaid someone X'd the street at the light and said: "Time to short airline stocks? Monday is Ramadan." Well, it's Yom Kippur, too, ain't it? Heck, HRFF is a wASSp.

That ASStro guy is predictin' somethin' bad FUR Monday. He went short on clothes w a 12 point stop.

The paperz have articles lately about the Feds frettin' about a jetliner bein' shot down.

If an airplane full of pASSengers gets blown out of the skies this weekend, HRFF wouldn't be at all surprized.

Late lASSt night - VERY late, KCBT? Tacoma's NPB station had a program on bioterror. The BARE watched it a little while beFUR going to bed. It was daunting, if not, flatly, terrifying in its implications. The Russians, it seems, have been experimenting FUR YEARS w genetic recombination of the world's most deadly/virulent/infectious agents to create super-strains of NEW pathogens. Scientists now have to go back and try to reconstruct their experiments, lest some heretoFUR unseen ANDROMEDA STRAIN get loosened upon the global population.

This reconstruction effurt is critical, complex and requires great expertise, resources and time. And, around the globe, significant numbers of DNA recombitant experts are meeting prematurely violent deaths, this fellow in the UK creating such a furor is just one of 'em.

I may be coming around to budda's way of thinking. Lets face the facts, very few are able or willing to do any critical thinking. Throw in bubblevison and all the shills that bombard the airways with their blatant lies, and well, folks want to believe. Is there anyone out there that cares about the truth? Or is that just a naive way of thinking? Everywhere you turn the bullhorns are running full throttle.

AND-Whataaaa day it was. For me it was a good one-at 1038 I sold my Q calls purchased at 85 cents for $1.50 and $1.55 the hedge worked perfectly, the profit paid for the drop in my Spoo puts and then some. Then I bought more 1035 puts for cheap because this was almost at the top. Then shortly thereafter we got the drop into the close so I am SHORT and in the GREEN. That hedge works great but if you try it you need 10 cube contracts per put, in this case I was short Spoo's at various strikes and long the Oct.33 cube calls-if you were long the Spoo's you'd be short the Q's. Yes! it is a potential Double Top but also as I pointed out last night there is a whole confluence of resistance from 1038 to 1050. Today the bulls hit the electric fence at 1039.31 and didn't like the result. TE is right about Monday and Tuesday being the top and it COULD be anywhere from where we are to 1050. Technically it could be over NOW as all expectations have been met. The other night HABITS took issue with my warning about GOLD staring a hard correction in the teeth but look the period from Oct. to the end of February save for a blip at Xmas is the worst period of the year for Gold always has been. Don't worry it's just a correction and a good buying opportunity my guess is low $360's is where we are headed. TE will love this one- my wife and I live in a sleepy seaside community where crime (thank God) is minor stuff. Around 2 pm EST TE and I were on the phone and when I hung up I heard sirens right in front of the house went running out on the deck to see 3 Mounties with guns drawn yelling get down, down now at 2 twenty something punks in the middle of the road-5 minutes later they were cuffed and hog tied and I'm wondering what they did to warrant leg manacles and then one of the cops reaches into the backpack of one these clowns and pulls out an UZI and two large clips of ammo-when they say crime is everywhere they mean it don't they-Trade Safe!

You think this is bad...?

Wait until the larger cycles bottom in late Dec, early Jan 2004 and all are in gear to the upside. You ain't seen nothing yet.

If bears don't get their big slide (>15%) before then (which I doubt) then there's absolutely no hope, let me repeat...

NO HOPE

...of a decline or "crash" (please, what a joke) after that because it'll be nothing but unrelenting...

UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP.

Start prepping for it now.

Archived