The China Bubble

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know how to compare the US to Europe and wouldn't know where to begin.

This is an interesting subject on which little to no work has been done that I?m aware of.

I believe the reason for that is that that the only bodies with the resources to undertake this kind of exercise are in the public sector and there is clearly a reluctance to point the finger at others? statistical slight of hand lest your own public accounts are subjected to external scrutiny and domestic tricks exposed. Let?s face it, everybody has something to hide.

For this reason I was somewhat shocked to read in passing recently that the US is in the process of setting up a task force to ?expose? international statistical trickery related to trade. God, these people are stupid!

Indeed there are several recent BushCo initiatives such as the Yuan currency jaw-boning debacle that in my view amply demonstrate to the international community what a bunch of bumbling, ham-fisted morons the current administration is comprised of.

People in the mainstream are asking themselves whether these people are fools or are they taking the world for fools ? it has to be one or the other ? and which is worse?

Archived