B4 the Bell, Weeeek End Thread

Guest yobob1

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bullseatshitndie

also in the opinion of anywhere from 1125-30 on spx this week. remember, thur dec becomes front month on futures. seems like important high/lows come at this time

emini currently +3.75 to 1118.25

Mars- the OZ $ is overvalued at its current lofty heights, their economy as chronicled by Brisbane is slowing and technically their stock market like their $ is set to fall. Their real estate bubble has already popped.

Don't mean to beat this horse but that was my question - what does "overvalue" mean? What factors go into overvalue per the newsletter you received?

I trade the AUD almost exclusively because I consider it to be a stable and solid currency. I think that despite a housing bubble that is deflating (such a much nicer word than bursting) and maybe some overcapacity at the retail level it will remain so for some time to come. Australian GDP came out this week and shows continuing growth. Now unless their figures are as cooked as ours are in the US it seems to me that they are doing pretty well on balance. Their current account deficit is trivial and their core interest rates are much higher than the US.

I think given that its value is related to the USD that in the terms of that relationship the AUD is actually undervalued by 3 to 5%.

That's why I am interested in a contrary opinion with some support.

Thanks,

Mars

It was Stained. He quit the stool. Praised Brian and said he would KIT with Sherlock and myself.

I'm sorry to hear about this. I wish them the best.

I'm sorry to interject, but I will miss the input of all the Stoolies who have quit, been banned or restricted in the past 3 days. I will not comment further on that situation.

However, might I suggest an alternate gathering place for all those who wish it? The Dynamic Bear Forum is a fairly quiet place run by YogiBear and JesseL from the PruBear chat board. I doubt there will be any restrictions placed on discussions there.

http://www.dynamicbear.com/forum/

Part of the "vibe" of a discussion board is created by the members "riffing" off themes introduced by other posters. I fear the Stool will be impoverished by the loss of so many original thinkers. Please forward this site to those who have left, maybe they will use it.

Thanks.

To my knowledge only MJK and Hyper were banned and Stain has apparently now quit. Our daily count is now in the 60's so we are alive and well and can indeed riff of the topics presented. Any thread anywhere has boundaries imposed or otherwise, we are lucky here in that we do not have many and we all get along and in the main are respectful of each viewpoint presented. I doubt we can ask for more than that! ;)

B4:

Great charts from Leavitt's.Find the first one difficult to fathom purely on funnymentals-TA on Aerospace is boolish.How come I wonder?Demand from Far East perhaps?Cannot be the US airlines all buying new 'planes,they're broke aren't they!

The Chinese have made some big buys from BA. Probably anticipating more.

Archived