Professional Courtesy's Just Been Shot To Pieces...

BAREister

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How POSITIVELY...............................INFANTILE of you ...................to......... BESMIRCH............. HRFF's most NOBLE and STORIED perfesshunnn!!! :angry: :angry:

SCOUNDRELS!!! :angry:

CRETINS!!! :angry:

KNAVES!!! :angry:

LOUTS!!! :angry:

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Signed:

Rodney Dangerfield, Jr. Esquire

A man is walking through New York's Chinatown when he stumbles into a tiny ancient antique shop in a deserted alley. There he sees a beautifully engraved small brass rat statue. He asks the old chinese proprietor how much does it cost? The storekeeper says "It costs $50 without it's story, and $500 with the story, but you really want to hear the story". The man says "nevermind the story- I'll take it for $50." The chinese shopkeeper shakes his head gravely:" You really don't want this item without the story-let this be a warning..". The man insists he doesn't want the story, the clerk wraps it up, and he leaves the store with his new prize and starts walking home. As he's walking, he notices rats starting to follow him.... every block, more and more rats. Until soon thousands and thousands of rats are behind him- as far as the eye can see... waves and waves of rats- moving toward him faster and faster. He spots a large bridge ahead of him over water. Running as fast as he can, he runs onto the bridge, and just before the million rats are about to overtake him, he flings the brass rat statue over the side. The rats jump over the side of the bridge also, following the statue and drown in the cold water.

The man walks back to Chinatown, finds the antique shop, and goes back inside. The ancient proprietor appears behind him and gently asks;"Would you like to hear the story now?" "No.", the man replies. "I want to know if you have a brass lawyer."

Guest sigmoidoscope

Cooool new board.

I thought I WAS on the new board already, with the old/new board.

Does this go on for forty years?

HI BARE, got you on my buddies list, heh heh. :lol:

Archived