B4 The Bell, Moonday,October 18

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kwave: Not suprising to see them pump ibm into earnings. Will it be the ole pump and dump?

That's my guess..we'll see tonight, but anytime I see a stock open on it's low and immediately reverse upside, I get REAL nervous..FNM did that back in July at 69 and launched an 2 month rally..

I DO NOT think we go down without IBM goin' along for the ride..tomorrow's action critical now..84.30 must fall..or else....

Nuclear Energy Is Making a Global Comeback

PARIS, Oct. 17 ? With uncertainties increasing about supplies of natural gas and oil, nuclear energy is making a powerful global comeback, prompting concerns about atomic terrorism in the post-Sept. 11 era.

A number of countries around the world, from China to Finland and the United States, are gearing up to build new reactors as demand for electricity grows. Governments are also viewing nuclear power as a way to curb emissions of greenhouse gases, given intensifying concern over global warming.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/17/internat...SEkmEUyMVy993xg

TUC hosts nuclear power debate

More nuclear power stations may need to be built in Wales as the UK's gas and oil stocks diminish, trade unionists have been told in Cardiff on Monday.

..There is increasing doubt about whether renewable energy generation such as wind farms can meet our future energy needs .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/3751306.stm

Opening now till 35 past the hour-Good Lord 58 year old soldiers sent to Iraq-Depends and Einstein got your orders yet?? Saddle up! ;)

Brian,

they would have to send me to prison before I go, if they get to the point that they need me then the end of the world will be upon us, and I will be an illegal alien knocking on your door asking for help.

I am not in the reserves so it really isn't an issue.

NE

Kwave:  Not suprising to see them pump ibm into earnings.  Will it be the ole pump and dump?

That's my guess..we'll see tonight, but anytime I see a stock open on it's low and immediately reverse upside, I get REAL nervous..FNM did that back in July at 69 and launched an 2 month rally..

I DO NOT think we go down without IBM goin' along for the ride..tomorrow's action critical now..84.30 must fall..or else....

I see less than 200k shares trading in the fist three minutes. That period constitutes the entire move from the lows to unchanged on the day

Archived