A New Beginning

Doc, I'm a visual guy (all guys are I hear).

On your chart, can you figure out a way to put some kind of time scale on the bottom or annotate the right side of the chart as to approx times? the blank time on the bottom right of the chart gives me no clue at all now as to wave times.

help!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Check out this clip from todays WSJ, I guess we are looking at a different mkt? I saw futures 7 or so bucks below fair value. "* * *

U.S. stocks were steered toward a positive opening early Tuesday after the government released its strong report on economic growth. Shares in Asia ended lower, while stocks in Europe were little changed." ///// GF THanks, do they have quotes?

I don't see a link in your post for a clip? is it me?

Ha ha ha ha

from Thomson's free email:

"JP Morgan Securities initiated coverage of Cisco Systems at

"overweight." The investment bank explained that it believes Cisco "is the most

financially sound company in the sector."

That's like saying the homeless guy with the bottle of Listerine is the most financially sound guy who lives under the bridge.

BTW I'm not laughing at the homeless -- a disgraceful situation for any society but especially for a formerly wealthy one such as the U.S. At this rate I may be joining them under the bridge for a hit of cough syrup.

esignal does not put the times in when the chart is extended. What is the problem with having the time in the discussion.? Why is that a problem?

Sheesh. I am tired of all the grousing.

Takachi was right.

Can anyone help rockhead? I'm assuming these charts are generated by tradestation. Does it have a save as feature where you can adjust jpg compression?

It is indeed Tradestation. And no, there is no adjustment for compression. Simply a "save as" button. JPG, BMP are the only two choices.

Actually not having the time there is a good thing. They remind us that time projections are not exact. Intraday cycles can vary significantly. A low due at 11 may come at 10 or 12. Be flexible. Key on your indicators as they approach the itme and cmap.

Rockhead-

For now, just pull the corners in a couple inches. Post the largest chart you can and see how it looks. You are accustomed to large charts, but I think a smaller one should get your point across here.

The server is performing much better this morning. Much lower load.

Archived