World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Niggling notations

Zero Hedge has a piece this morning titled "This Week Is 30yr UST Buying Heavy - 10/30 Curve Should Flatten". Does this conflict with Doc's expectation of heavy treasury supply this week? (Or maybe the supply is mostly the 10 year and thus it's consistent with Doc's expectation?)

Not sure how you mean by "expectation" of heavy supply this week. The supply is what it is. The impact should not be felt until around settlement, which is Nov. 29-30.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That guys point was that the Fed's purchases this week include the long end and that he thinks that will raise price. So far so good, but the problems I wrote about in my report are more related to the end of the week when that paper must be paid for-- and possibly early next week.

I just ordered a nice laptop for $350. 2.7Ghz AMD dual core with 4 Gb DDR, 320 Gb Hd, webcam and mic on board. HDMI connecter. 15.6' acreen. sep numeric keypad. With Widownose Ate. Radeon graphics with 2 Gb memory.

Screen on wife's laptop got zapped. I wanted to replace it but was an obsolete model. Replacement was too expensive. But I am now an egg spurt on laptop screen replacement. If you should ever bust your screen, you can buy replacement on line for most newer laptops for around $90. Easy to replace if you can handle a couple of tiny screwdrivers and can follow video directions. .

I just ordered a nice laptop for $350. 2.7Ghz AMD dual core with 4 Gb DDR, 320 Gb Hd, webcam and mic on board. HDMI connecter. 15.6' acreen. sep numeric keypad. With Widownose Ate. Radeon graphics with 2 Gb memory.

Screen on wife's laptop got zapped. I wanted to replace it but was an obsolete model. Replacement was too expensive. But I am now an egg spurt on laptop screen replacement. If you should ever bust your screen, you can buy replacement on line for most newer laptops for around $90. Easy to replace if you can handle a couple of tiny screwdrivers and can follow video directions. .

wtf? you post this and then i get hit at exactly 4pm on one of my laptops...MuthaF***A

Me and a few friends pieced together a new system

and added a screen too..

(Our screen is bigger than your screen)........ :lol:

Latest Story

Fiscal Ramp Coming Says Russ Winter

November 26, 2012By Lee Adler

Lee Adler and Russ Winter discuss the technical side of the market. Lee says conditions are building for a year end rally, while Russ is skeptical. Russ says the fiscal cliff won’t happen and that a deal will be made that will actually expand the deficit. Tune in to hear the particulars of these arguments and more.

rfwslogosmall.png?affiliate=self

This is a subscriber only podcast, subscribers may click here to listen.

If you are not a subscriber, click here to access the Monday, November 19 podcast. Also check out Russ Winter’s Daily Rants available on the Radio Free Wall Street home page and at Winter Watch.

Archived