Kiss Your Sister Day?

Finish by this Fryday  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TJ,

Thought you'd get a kick out of Pony Tail One's footwear on Lost Money Late....

First...they were all breathlessly bullish...the "Gotta's", "names" and "Have to Own its" where flying around the studio like a flock of migrating Canadian Geese

Eddie loves everything with a symbol...PT1 was test tasting starbucks and screwing around with an I phone. Greasball was long and strong....then Broccoli pissed on their party and said he was short dec spx's with a 1/10 of one millionth stop...or basically if the index opens he's stopped out...

Back to PT1's footwear...the camera panned back and he was wearing these....

..no shoes or socks..and his hairy feet in flip flops

TJ,

Thought you'd get a kick out of Pony Tail One's footwear on Lost Money Late....

Great stuff....I did happen to catch some of it

PT1 tosses his Nokia to the floor....."POS, nobody but me owns this thing, I need a new phone"

Then on the coffee taste test Merisa makes a loud pronouncement that "both cups are equally hot"

PT1 immediately counters and states "this one is way hotter" (obviously the test was rigged so that the coffee aficionado, garage trading, condemn selling, money lossin' sandal wearer would know to pick the cold one -- i.e., the wrong one so they could all yuk it up)

Quick "pan" to Merisa, utter disgust that PT1 blew the bit

That friggin' Terranova (Eddie) guy has to be the most useless POS excuse for a human being on the planet.....now he's pronouncing "quarter" as "quorta"

Who Are The Others? What Are They Doing?

by Lee Adler, Tuesday, September 29, 2009, in Money and The Fed, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The Case Shiller House Price Indexes (CSI) for July showed another uptick, which got all the economists crowing again that the bottom is in on house prices. They’re wrong. What else is new? The CSI is misleading them. Today’s report will show you why.

I’m so glad I’m not an economist. What an embarrassment that must be. How can they even face their children?

Meanwhile, the Fed will do most of its support operations now in MBS, which is sort of like a vacuuming out cesspools and filling them with cheap perfume. We have a good idea who some of the cesspool owners are. But we don’t know who got the other $368 billion of our money. We do know what they are doing with it. That part’s easy. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

<h2 class="post-title">Who Are The Others? What Are They Doing?</h2>

by Lee Adler, Tuesday, September 29, 2009, in Money and The Fed, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The Case Shiller House Price Indexes (CSI) for July showed another uptick, which got all the economists crowing again that the bottom is in on house prices. They?€™re wrong. What else is new? The CSI is misleading them. Today?€™s report will show you why.

I?€™m so glad I?€™m not an economist. What an embarrassment that must be. How can they even face their children?

Meanwhile, the Fed will do most of its support operations now in MBS, which is sort of like a vacuuming out cesspools and filling them with cheap perfume. We have a good idea who some of the cesspool owners are. But we don?€™t know who got the other $368 billion of our money. We do know what they are doing with it. That part?€™s easy. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don?€™t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It?€™s that simple. Click here for more information.

I?€™m so glad I?€™m not an economist. What an embarrassment that must be. How can they even face their children?

368 bil, is that a lot? :angry2: :angry2:

I guess it is like the piano player in the whore house. You do what you gadda do to stay in showbiz. :lol:

<h2 class="post-title">Who Are The Others? What Are They Doing?</h2>

by Lee Adler, Tuesday, September 29, 2009, in Money and The Fed, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The Case Shiller House Price Indexes (CSI) for July showed another uptick, which got all the economists crowing again that the bottom is in on house prices. They?€™re wrong. What else is new? The CSI is misleading them. Today?€™s report will show you why.

Meanwhile, the Fed will do most of its support operations now in MBS, which is sort of like a vacuuming out cesspools and filling them with cheap perfume. We have a good idea who some of the cesspool owners are. But we don?€™t know who got the other $368 billion of our money. We do know what they are doing with it. That part?€™s easy. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don?€™t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It?€™s that simple. Click here for more information.

I would hazard a guess that is foreign banksters who earlier had bought MBS on some verbal statements by high US officials that they were as good as gold and demanded that the MBS be swapped for T paper. :lol:

Archived