IDS World Markets Wed 21st October 09

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am a fan of FRONTLINE, and think they do a good job on the shows they produce.

Last night's "The Warning" was no exception

Great show, worth watching, but make sure to have your blood pressure medication, barf bags or Tums at the ready....by the end of the show I was so pissed off I would have ******* Greenspan had he been within reach

The Warning <----- Here

post-6859-1256124519_thumb.jpg

I hear ya about the barf bag.....I was holding back throwing sheet at the TV.....sick thing is some of the guys in this still run the show.....

and last night looking at BSX I was wondering what TJ thought of it....I see you have it covered... :lol:

I am a fan of FRONTLINE, and think they do a good job on the shows they produce.

Last night's "The Warning" was no exception

Great show, worth watching, but make sure to have your blood pressure medication, barf bags or Tums at the ready....by the end of the show I was so pissed off I would have ******* Greenspan had he been within reach

The Warning <----- Here

post-6859-1256124519_thumb.jpg

Flipping around last night, caught the last 20 minutes of it.

Almost threw the remote through the TV!

Greenspan: Upon further review, my life-long assumption that financial markets don't need regulation, WAS WRONG.!!!! :angry2: :angry2:

Thanks for your legacy, you miserable stoopid jagoff!

Precious Metals Update 10/21/09 – Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Wednesday, October 21, 2009, in Precious Metals, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Today’s gold stock screens and data, along with cycle conditions and projections for gold and HUI index, and Chart of the Day picks for swing trades. Indispensable daily information for gold and precious metals stocks traders. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers).Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Archived