AAPL continues to drag things higher

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed that there's some discussion of a stock called Aapl? or Crapple? I ran some projections. 2 and 5 day cycle projections 523-27.

Get daily updates on the 4 week, 6-7 week, 13 week, 6 month and 10-12 month cycle projections and multiple time frame cyclical, regression channel, and equal width channel support and resistance chart updates daily in the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition Daily Market Update and support your community. Join NOW!

For whatever reason, my data service is unable to collect end of day prices in a timely fashion the day after a holiday. So I probably won't be able to post the complete market update until tomorrow morning, but I will post an abridged version tonight.

I noticed that there's some discussion of a stock called Aapl? or Crapple? I ran some projections. 2 and 5 day cycle projections 523-27.

Get daily updates on the 4 week, 6-7 week, 13 week, 6 month and 10-12 month cycle projections and multiple time frame cyclical, regression channel, and equal width channel support and resistance chart updates daily in the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition Daily Market Update and support your community. Join NOW!

Or crapotle!

Although I think we get another new high on this pig, there is also one bearish option left, even if the odds are low.

There looks like what could be a wedge, whose trendline is near the .786. As seen on the chart, during this bounce, the fibs have worked quite well. Anyway, early trading should validate or invalidate this option.

post-350-132986343895_thumb.png

Archived